Open carry arguments. - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Open carry arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    Seems like you miss him. Have you ever considered that maybe he just wanted to annoy you and that by responding to him you were already defeated??
    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    I've been telling you all day that blues is too smart and his opinions are too advanced for you to understand. How can you beat someone who knows everything and is never wrong? Beware his thesaurus. He only uses it when he gets mad.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Have you ever considered that maybe he just wanted to annoy you and that by responding to him you were already defeated??
    Obviously I have more self-control than to go to other forums looking for someone to annoy whom I already know I could do simply by signing up under my same user-name. Your brother doesn't have the same self control though. Just got this in a PM:

You're a joke
    Got any more V words to pull out of your Vagina before I go?

Is that the troll that you suggested I have been "defeated" by?

Got any more jokes? Besides your brother I mean.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Obviously I have more self-control than to go to other forums looking for someone to annoy whom I already know I could do simply by signing up under my same user-name. Your brother doesn't have the same self control though. Just got this in a PM:

[/INDENT]

Is that the troll that you suggested I have been "defeated" by?

Got any more jokes? Besides your brother I mean.

Blues
    You seem troubled. Take it up with him.

Btw, waiting until you think he's gone to say anything about him is straight up cowardice. Be a man.

You seem troubled. Take it up with him.
    I ignore him, remember? And besides, it was you who said I was defeated by him. You obviously wanted to get something off your chest about how "mistreated" he was around here, alluding to me name-calling and such when what little of that that I did engage in with him paled in comparison to what he pushed my way. I even gave you the search results of only 22 responses either to him or that mentioned him from which you could verify for yourself that he was the flame-thrower and I, for the most part, was polite and responsive to whatever topic we were involved in.

My conscience is clear. I am not troubled at all. I simply asked if you thought that PM was the kind of thing that someone on an internet discussion forum would be "defeated" by, because it was typical of his "participation" here that got him banned the first time, and me being "defeated" by such an insipid troll is not what one might expect to be accused of considering that fact.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Btw, waiting until you think he's gone to say anything about him is straight up cowardice. Be a man.
    He was "gone" the second I saw his new user name. I put him on ignore straight away.

Just to be clear, there is nothing that I could either type in here, or refrain from typing in here, that could prove or disprove that I am a man. Pot-shots from the peanut gallery, talking about pulling stuff out of my "vagina" etc., is fairly well indicative of exactly the opposite where your brother is concerned though.

I ignore him, remember? And besides, it was you who said I was defeated by him. You obviously wanted to get something off your chest about how "mistreated" he was around here, alluding to me name-calling and such when what little of that that I did engage in with him paled in comparison to what he pushed my way. I even gave you the search results of only 22 responses either to him or that mentioned him from which you could verify for yourself that he was the flame-thrower and I, for the most part, was polite and responsive to whatever topic we were involved in.

My conscience is clear. I am not troubled at all. I simply asked if you thought that PM was the kind of thing that someone on an internet discussion forum would be "defeated" by, because it was typical of his "participation" here that got him banned the first time, and me being "defeated" by such an insipid troll is not what one might expect to be accused of considering that fact.

Blues
    You don't ignore me, you avoid me. You are far from polite. You're one of the biggest retards on this forum and one of the main reasons women don't join. There was a certain female who joined this last summer only to be attacked by you in this post:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...-around-7.html

Because I defended her from a few retards like yourself and you took out your anger at me on her.

Great job making an ass out of yourself. BTW, calling people "vapid" and "unintelligent" and "obtuse" is rude. Finish the sentence homeslice: He who lives in a glass house shouldn't ______.

Edit: You also called me "insipid," which is also rude. You can clearly see where Courtney pointed out your name calling as well. Next time you have a problem with me, man up a bit. K hon?

pulling stuff out of my "vagina"
    So he admits the vagina exists. Refusing to deny it is an admission of the aforementioned vagina. I would call it a mangina, but I fear that blues resembles an old lady in his ramblings and mood swings and therefore cannot award the man in place of the V.

Quote Originally Posted by blooz stringa View Post
    So he admits the vagina exists. Refusing to deny it is an admission of the aforementioned vagina. I would call it a mangina, but I fear that blues resembles an old lady in his ramblings and mood swings and therefore cannot award the man in place of the V.
    I can see why you harrassed him so much. What a douchebag.

I can see why you harrassed him so much. What a douchebag.

Most of the morons who live on this forum are exactly that.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast