Hunter scares liberal OMG MWAG!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunter scares liberal OMG MWAG!!

1. I wanna know what would get a bigger rise outta the anti-gun freaks.Open Carry Pistols,Open Rifles, or Open Shotguns in public?
    It'll probably come to that before too long.Tyranny?

Quote Originally Posted by JJL View Post
    I wanna know what would get a bigger rise outta the anti-gun freaks.Open Carry Pistols,Open Rifles, or Open Shotguns in public?
    Check out my latest post...I was the latest victim of OMG MWAG while waking home from a crappy day of deer hunting. And it won't answer your question...i was OCing both.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I wanna know what would get a bigger rise outta the anti-gun freaks.Open Carry Pistols,Open Rifles, or Open Shotguns in public?
    You're assuming they can tell the difference.
    Owner, Nexus Defensive Training
    Next class offered: Utah/Arizona/Iowa 4-Hour Concealed Firearms Permit Course in Ames, IA
    For more info or to register online: www.nexusdefensivetraining.com

I have a Kentucky long rifle that my great uncle made. The gun is 5 feet long and I have no case big enough for it so I have to open carry it any where I go. I was carrying it from my truck to the house one day and a guy from a halfway house across the street says, "Oh my god he has a gun!" Really?

Quote Originally Posted by mellophonium View Post
    I have a Kentucky long rifle that my great uncle made. The gun is 5 feet long and I have no case big enough for it so I have to open carry it any where I go. I was carrying it from my truck to the house one day and a guy from a halfway house across the street says, "Oh my god he has a gun!" Really?
    You should have said "oh my god a convicted felon!"

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

It only took 9 days for it to happen to you after you posted this. That's what you get for airing out my Rummy strategy.

All of them. It doesn't matter which one, as long as it's not one of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Well, Fienstein should ban hunting next. Too many honest Americans returning from hunting trips with guns, got to put a stop to that now dont we....Stupid people need to call police for real emergencies. So many false alarms and wastes to tax payers money...
    HEADLINE: Police find copy of 'Curious George' in Adam Lanza's home... Man in the Yellow Hat and one monkey arrested as accomplices in Sandy Hook.

First of all shut up! Then get a life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12