Hunter scares liberal OMG MWAG!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunter scares liberal OMG MWAG!!

Hunter scares liberal OMG MWAG!!

Perhaps somebody hoping to capitalize on the negative attention those 2 guys received in Neenah...anyways, didn't work. Oh no! MWAG!

Hunter going home prompts police alert in Madison

There are way to many people out there who seem to go around just hoping to get offended or find something they can complain about so they can get their 15 minutes of fame.

The other day we had a woman swear there was a man dressed in full camo stalking & point a rifle at here grandchildren. After making statewide news and a two day manhunt, it turned out that the man was a small 10yr old boy playing with his Airsoft guns in the woods behind her house.

I wish sheeple that call in such ridiculous & fake alarms whould be arrested, fined and forced to pay for the cost to taxpayers. We then may be able to regain some of our sanity as a nation.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

It was just a pop tart bitten off to resemble a shotgun.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

"Ma'am, you called to report a man with a gun? Can you point him out to us please?"

"He's right there standing across the street in plain sight, can't you see him?!?"

"Ma'am, that is a uniformed police officer on a traffic stop."

"I know it is, but HE HAS A GUN!"
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I wish sheeple that call in such ridiculous & fake alarms whould be arrested, fined and forced to pay for the cost to taxpayers. We then may be able to regain some of our sanity as a nation.
    -
    Yep. I agree with this. ^

Well, Fienstein should ban hunting next. Too many honest Americans returning from hunting trips with guns, got to put a stop to that now dont we....Stupid people need to call police for real emergencies. So many false alarms and wastes to tax payers money...
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

It's sad that there are people who want to be victims, that it gives them pleasure and status.
    Owner, Nexus Defensive Training
    Next class offered: Utah/Arizona/Iowa 4-Hour Concealed Firearms Permit Course in Ames, IA
    For more info or to register online: www.nexusdefensivetraining.com

10. Well, I was cornered by some angry animals in the woods who relieved me of my long gun and sidearm. Said they were tired of granny screaming at squirrels and hunters in the woods.

I asked why. They said there were no hunters and squirrels where she was screaming, and they didn't want her to double-down on the yelling if she saw me. She was disturbing their sleep.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Well, Fienstein should ban hunting next. Too many honest Americans returning from hunting trips with guns, got to put a stop to that now dont we....Stupid people need to call police for real emergencies. So many false alarms and wastes to tax payers money...
    She's already on it.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast