Voted!

Thread: Voted!

Voted!

I open carried my sidearm as I voted here in Michigan without any muss, fuss, or incidents. And that is exactly as it should be.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I open carried my sidearm as I voted here in Michigan without any muss, fuss, or incidents. And that is exactly as it should be.
    Are you one of those Republican intimidators that the Democrats have been whining about? After all the true die-hard Democrat should be fainting from fear at the mere sight of anything that looks like a gun.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Went to the polls at a near-by school to vote about 10:30 AM Tuesday morning. The line was unbelievably long. I've been voting there for about 25 years and never seen lines that long. Met quite a few people I knew and they said they were voting for Trump. They asked who we were voting for, and we were also voting for Trump. My grand son voted for the 1st time and voted for Trump. His mother who is registered as a Democrat voted for Trump. One of our neighbors said he was the 1st one there when the polls opened and he hasn't voted in years, but voted for Trump. My son, his wife and daughter inlaw all Democrats in Wisconsin, voted Trump. So see how he won? People don't like Hillary Clinton.

5. [QUOTE=SR9;610779So see how he won? People don't like Hillary Clinton.[/QUOTE]

Guess what? Most people don't like Trump either but the dislike for Clinton is stronger.

6. Didn't think that was legal?

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
    Didn't think that was legal?
    Didn't think what was legal? Voting?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

8. If voting actually changed anything, it'd be illegal...

9. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Didn't think what was legal? Voting?
    No I was talking about going into voting booth armed.

10. Really? I never thought to leave mine at home Voted!...
    So, let's see.... Voting Place.... in a School.... carrying a piece....

Been there ...... done that, next!