goin to need a lawyer

Thread: goin to need a lawyer

1. goin to need a lawyer

i had a ccw omce before well i try again this year but was denied i appealedit drove 4 hours there and spemt 200 bucks for hotel well they denied me i am on disability for my back and they won't issue mu ccw i think thats bullcrap so yes i need a lawer in Indiana

So what was their reason? Are you on or did you admit you're on high end prescribed meds ( schedule 1 or 2)for your back an there's concern about your decision making skills because of the type an amount of the drug you use daily.

You might want to ask the issuing authority for direction as to what medications will prohibit issuance of a CCW. Such matter is usually covered by documentation issued by the state.
    Highly recommended reading:
    QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

You might get better/more responses in the Indiana State sub-forum here, or at least the concealed carry sub-forum. You posted this in the open carry sub-forum. Is that because you want to open carry, but Indiana requires the license to do so?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

6. I don't think they have access to your medical record, HIPPA and all

7. Guess he changed his mind.

I am from Indiana, we have a life time permit now.

I'm also not sure that is how our appeals process works here.

I never had to appeal, but I did have to send additional information. But it was all E-mail.

I'm pretty sure that is how you would appeal it.