Is open carry smart, depending on location? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

Thread: Is open carry smart, depending on location?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    18 year olds don't have a right to self defense?
    Have you seen what a big dude can do to a small teen?

    The gun would belong to the big dude.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Have you seen what a big dude can do to a small teen?

    The gun would belong to the big dude.
    That would be the reason the small teen would be carrying the firearm... to shoot the big dude with when attacked. The same reason women carry firearms. The same reason elderly people carry firearms. The same reason I carry a firearm.

    And just how do you know how big or small the OP is, BTW?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    That would be the reason the small teen would be carrying the firearm... to shoot the big dude with when attacked. The same reason women carry firearms. The same reason elderly people carry firearms. The same reason I carry a firearm.

    And just how do you know how big or small the OP is, BTW?
    I am not fond of the notion of teens carrying guns either, whether openly or concealed.

    Their brains are not fully developed until about age 25.

    Looks like maybe yours isn't either Sailor. Just saying.

    Semper Fi.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I am not fond of the notion of teens carrying guns either, whether openly or concealed.

    Their brains are not fully developed until about age 25.

    Looks like maybe yours isn't either Sailor. Just saying.

    Semper Fi.
    And there it is, stooping to the personal attack when you can't come up with a reasonable answer. PRICELESS! Just sayin'.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    And there it is, stooping to the personal attack when you can't come up with a reasonable answer. PRICELESS! Just sayin'.
    No actually my ad hom was focused on the salient issue of the argumentative opponent who had not taken all things into consideration.

    If you made it to O-5 you cannot be stupid but if you think a teen should be carrying a handgun you cannot be smart either.

    There you go -- two ad hom's in one day.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    No actually my ad hom was focused on the salient issue of the argumentative opponent who had not taken all things into consideration.

    If you made it to O-5 you cannot be stupid but if you think a teen should be carrying a handgun you cannot be smart either.

    There you go -- two ad hom's in one day.
    ROFLMAO! Might want to google LCDR there "Semper Fi".
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    ROFLMAO! Might want to google LCDR there "Semper Fi".
    Oh sorry, O-4 then. My mistake.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    No actually my ad hom was focused on the salient issue of the argumentative opponent who had not taken all things into consideration.

    If you made it to O-5 you cannot be stupid but if you think a teen should be carrying a handgun you cannot be smart either.

    There you go -- two ad hom's in one day.
    What about teens in uniform?

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    ROFLMAO! Might want to google LCDR there "Semper Fi".
    Hey, you got a promotion! :D

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Hey, you got a promotion! :D
    Unfortunately only an Admiral can promote him summarily, and I am not.

    :D

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast