Open Carry at Wal*Mart - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Carry at Wal*Mart

The way I see it, what they can't see or don't know, they won't think about. That's one of the many reasons I choose to carry concealed.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I'll tell you a good icebreaker to use when OC'ing.

Sheep: "Are you a cop?"

Me: "No! Why? What have you done?!?!"

I have used it a few times already and it almost always draws at least a smile. Every now and then you'll get some sourpuss in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    I need this on a business card. Great sign.
    A printer friendly, business card version can be found here.

No Gun No Money
    Last edited by astute; 01-20-2009 at 02:28 AM.

5. That is a Great Sign

6. I was ccwing at Lowes and at first they where a bit worried cause they could see the print in my shirt. But as soon as I walked up to them and asked for help they all seemed alot more laid back.
    "It is what it is, if you make no difference."

Walmart employees are not allowed to carry any weapon OC or CC while on the clock, and most of us are very happy to see people carrying, it's the customers that freak out a bit. LOL
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

Your lucky You can OC in Walmart, here in NM, You cannot carry OC in any place that sells alcohol(including beer).

9. I think most businesses allow their employees to carry for liability reasons. I know that's the reason where I work. Customers can carry tho'.

I'm new to OC, and I have carried in Wal-Mart about a dozen or so times. I have NEVER had a bad experience with them. a few quizzical looks from customers, but that's it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bensmithusmc View Post
    I'm new to OC, and I have carried in Wal-Mart about a dozen or so times. I have NEVER had a bad experience with them. a few quizzical looks from customers, but that's it.
    If somebody chickens out because of a bad experience at Wallyworld, they don't deserve to carry open. Pfffttt....walmart.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast