Gun belts $$$$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun belts $$$$

Gun belts $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by thomas0792 View Post
    Insulting you? Never did any such thing. I don't even know you, so nothing to insult you with. I just stated that your actions are ignorant and childish. And that may be true, as far as the life of a cheap belt vs a good belt, but the same could be said when buying ANYTHING. That doesn't mean you buy a Benz or nothing at all because all you can afford is the Sentra. We live within our means, my ammo budget is not your concern.
    Your comparison is laughable, so are your manners. STFU then (,since it is apparently not an insult).

It's not, and I don't take it as one.
    Good day, sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4. Well this use been an amusing thread so far.
    Using Tapatalk

Yeah wish I could just delete it.

Egh, just ignore him. You'd be surprised at how many ignore lists he's probably on.

I really wouldn't be that surprised lol. I've done a lot of reading on this forum and he seems to put his two cents everywhere. But thanks.

And what problem might that be that I am a part of? What a joke. I don't think it's too much to ask to find a mid grade belt for $20-30. You acting as if I'm so kind of strain on American economy is just laughable. If you don't have a belt suggestion then move along. I'm actually quite happy with my wrangler from walmart. I just wanted to see what was out there.

I'm going to make you 2 promises:

Your Wrangler belt from Walmart won't last a year as a gun belt (I'd be surprised if it lasted a year period.)

You aren't going to find a good quality gun belt for less than 50 bucks.

I have 2 Wilderness Tactical Instructor belts that I paid 55 bucks for that are 5 or 6 years old and worth what I paid for them.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

Your Wrangler belt from Walmart won't last a year as a gun belt (I'd be surprised if it lasted a year period.)

I have 2 Wilderness Tactical Instructor belts that I paid 55 bucks for that are 5 or 6 years old and worth what I paid for them.
    Yeah I've come to realize that after looking online for awhile. And yeah you're probably right about the wrangler, but for now it holds my gun pretty tight. Maybe I'll have enough for a good one when this one goes out.

Yeah I've come to realize that after looking online for awhile. And yeah you're probably right about the wrangler, but for now it holds my gun pretty tight. Maybe I'll have enough for a good one when this one goes out.

Tactical Belts, Duty Belt, Military Belt, Instructor Belt
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

It's amazing the kind of cooperation you get from someone when you're nice to them....Gun belts $$$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast