Gun belts $$$$ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun belts $$$$

1. If you hang your holster and gun on the belt while not around your waist does it sag? A good belt will not, thus distributing the weight better to carry.

http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/co...gun-belt-tips/

Most gun belts are two layers of leather sewn together in order to give you proper support. My personal preference is bullhide belts which use a single layer of leather 1/4" thick.

3. bigfoot belts

I see a lot of times the question of belts is posed on gun web sites. You will hear a lot of suggestion of high dollar leather belts from holste manufacturers and leather shops. They usually cost in the neighbor hood of $50.00 and up.
    But if you are not made of money and want a good heavy belt that will last, check out these 2 places and you can hold them and see with your own eyes how they will work for you'
    Place #1... Is right in you local Walmart mens department where the work clothing is sold.
    Place #2... Is if you have a local Tractor Supply (or the likes) store nears you.
    Both places carry heavy duty belts of 1 1/2" or wider and a wide range of lengths.

My current everyday belt, I bought from walmart at least 10 years ago, I also have another from there I were when going out. Had it for 2 years.

Paid less than $25.00 for them. So you don't have to get caught up into major expense for a gun belt.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I see a lot of times the question of belts is posed on gun web sites. You will hear a lot of suggestion of high dollar leather belts from holste manufacturers and leather shops. They usually cost in the neighbor hood of $50.00 and up.
    But if you are not made of money and want a good heavy belt that will last, check out these 2 places and you can hold them and see with your own eyes how they will work for you'
    Place #1... Is right in you local Walmart mens department where the work clothing is sold.
    Place #2... Is if you have a local Tractor Supply (or the likes) store nears you.
    Both places carry heavy duty belts of 1 1/2" or wider and a wide range of lengths.

My current everyday belt, I bought from walmart at least 10 years ago, I also have another from there I were when going out. Had it for 2 years.

Paid less than $25.00 for them. So you don't have to get caught up into major expense for a gun belt.
    Thanks a lot. I ended up settling for a 1.5 inch Dickies belt for $12. It seemed like the most sturdy belt they had out of dickies, wrangler, remington, george, and faded glory. Didn't see any other brands. I do have a tractor supply down the road from me, and I didn't think about them having heavy duty belts. I might have a look one day, can't hurt to have 2. Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I got a great gun belt from Amazon. It was $30, normally $59 but it said "open box". It was perfect condition and it now well broken in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123