Gun belts $$$$
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun belts $$$$

Gun belts $$$$

Why are gunbelts either really expensive ($50+) or stupid cheap ($12~) and just look like a go kart strap and click seatbelt? I want something leather like, doesn't have to be real, but something that looks like a normal belt but stiff for good open carry. Budget is between $15-30, I prefer quality of price but $50 is a bit much for a damn belt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Quality over price*

Gun belts $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by thomas0792 View Post
    Why are gunbelts either really expensive ($50+) or stupid cheap ($12~) and just look like a go kart strap and click seatbelt? I want something leather like, doesn't have to be real, but something that looks like a normal belt but stiff for good open carry. Budget is between $15-30, I prefer quality of price but $50 is a bit much for a damn belt.

Quality over price*

^^ what he said.

It all boils down to you wanting either a good one or a cheap one.

This is what I use, an Alien Gear that's pretty good, but it's a little pricy at 56 bucks. It's only about 45 if you buy it combination with one of their holsters.

Good gun belts are expensive, because they are made in the USA! Think about that for a moment! If you say that you can't spare a one-time expense of $20 to support a US-based company over some Chinese crap, then you are the problem!

Concealed Carry Belts - Steel Core Reinforced | Gun Belts

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Good gun belts are expensive, because they are made in the USA! Think about that for a moment! If you say that you can't spare a one-time expense of $20 to support a US-based company over some Chinese crap, then you are the problem!

Concealed Carry Belts - Steel Core Reinforced | Gun Belts
    And what problem might that be that I am a part of? What a joke. I don't think it's too much to ask to find a mid grade belt for $20-30. You acting as if I'm so kind of strain on American economy is just laughable. If you don't have a belt suggestion then move along. I'm actually quite happy with my wrangler from walmart. I just wanted to see what was out there.

And what problem might that be that I am a part of? What a joke. I don't think it's too much to ask to find a mid grade belt for $20-30. You acting as if I'm so kind of strain on American economy is just laughable. If you don't have a belt suggestion then move along. I'm actually quite happy with my wrangler from walmart. I just wanted to see what was out there.

I see you're new here so, just tellin' ya to watch it around bofh. Lol. It don't happen too often when he gets accused of being nice.

But yeah, there's a good set of reasons why you need a good gun belt but you're free to get what you want.

As I said, think about it for a moment. There is a reason why good gun belts are expensive. You buy a $500 or more gun and don't have $20 to spare for a good belt? Your priorities are off!

My gun was not $500. You don't know any thing about me or my priorities. From what I see around here you are one of those guys who loves to start an argument, and arguing over a belt is just ignorant and maybe you should adjust your own priorities instead of concerning yourself with mine. And I have $30 for a decent belt, not $50 for a good belt. I have kids, a wife, a house, car, bills etc as I'm sure you do, and bashing me bc I can't cough up $20 more is just childish. Momma always said "if you can't say anything nice, shut your damn mouth, son"

So stfu.

My gun was not $500. You don't know any thing about me or my priorities. From what I see around here you are one of those guys who loves to start an argument, and arguing over a belt is just ignorant and maybe you should adjust your own priorities instead of concerning yourself with mine. And I have $30 for a decent belt, not $50 for a good belt. I have kids, a wife, a house, car, bills etc as I'm sure you do, and bashing me bc I can't cough up $20 more is just childish. Momma always said "if you can't say anything nice, shut your damn mouth, son"

So stfu.
    I assume that your training ammo budget is then $0, right? May be instead of insulting me, you should actually try to read and understand my posts. A $50 or even $80 gun belt will last longer than an initially cheaper normal belt you get at Walmart. The initially more expensive belts are cheaper in the long run. There is a difference between mass-produced normal belts and made-to-order gun belts. There is a difference between belts made in China and belts made by veterans in the USA.

For the record, I was just answering your question posed in the very first sentence of your OP. It is not my problem that you don't like the answer.

https://www.originalsoegear.com/coll...s/belts/36to44

Insulting you? Never did any such thing. I don't even know you, so nothing to insult you with. I just stated that your actions are ignorant and childish. And that may be true, as far as the life of a cheap belt vs a good belt, but the same could be said when buying ANYTHING. That doesn't mean you buy a Benz or nothing at all because all you can afford is the Sentra. We live within our means, my ammo budget is not your concern.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast