Open Carry in Arkansas with Il. Ccw
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Carry in Arkansas with Il. Ccw

1. Open Carry in Arkansas with Il. Ccw

Allowed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkansas accepts your CCW

Try Handgunlaw.us next time you have any of those questions.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by 9bymyside View Post
    Allowed?
    If you won't do your research why should I do it for you?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Some people would say that going to the internet and asking questions is a legitimate form of research.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    Some people would say that going to the internet and asking questions is a legitimate form of research.
    No one with a lick of sense
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Pardon me. I didn't realize that we were in the presence of one who never had to ask a question of someone who might know more about the subject. I guess when you know it all, there's no need to seek information from others.

Pardon me. I didn't realize that we were in the presence of one who never had to ask a question of someone who might know more about the subject.
    You're not. I did exactly that once when I was a young private. My platoon sergeant threw a 650 at me and instructed me to research the answer for myself and be prepared to brief him on it in depth by COB. never did it again.

I guess when you know it all, there's no need to seek information from others.
    Please cite the specific post or posts in which I claimed to know it all
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    You're not. I did exactly that once when I was a young private. My platoon sergeant threw a 650 at me and instructed me to research the answer for myself and be prepared to brief him on it in depth by COB. never did it again.

And since then, for the rest of your life, you have never found yourself in need of asking another a question?

Please cite the specific post or posts in which I claimed to know it all
    Sometimes a person's attitude says so much more than his mere words.

Thus you place your trust in the opinions of anonymous strangers? ooo...kay
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I am not afraid to ask for opinions (and facts) from anonymous strangers. I have to evaluate those opinions for myself, just like if I found information from any source. Unlike some others, I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything, and that others may have more knowledge about something than I do. If I know more about a subject than someone else, and if I can help by answering a question, I am happy to do so. In spite of what you may believe, there are others here who are willing to do the same.
    If we cannot do that without ridicule, the purpose of boards like this becomes irrelevant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast