Kait's Unsafe Space - Gotta love this gal!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kait's Unsafe Space - Gotta love this gal!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    406

    Kait's Unsafe Space - Gotta love this gal!

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KaitsUnsafeSpace/

    The Sentinel: https://thesentinel.net/tag/kaits-unsafe-space/

    Liberty Hangout: http://libertyhangout.org/meet-the-team/

    Yes, she open carried her AR-10 onto the campus of Kent State University for post-graduation pictures. Priceless!

    Naturally, those oh, so-rational liberals have responded by sending her death threats.

    Kait's Unsafe Space - Gotta love this gal!-kaits-unsafe-place-kent-state-graduate-open-carry.jpg
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    She's one of those radical open carriers who goes out of her way to cause confrontations.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    She's one of those radical open carriers who goes out of her way to cause confrontations.
    Clearly, you're one of those radical posters who refuse to follow any links and ascertain the truth for yourself before you issue erroneous snap judgements...

    No, seriously, Eidolon: Did you actually follow any of the thinks? Did you listen to her speak? Did you read any of her posts?

    I did, and she's not "radical" at all, unless you consider an American exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms to be "radical...!"
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Clearly, you're one of those radical posters who refuse to follow any links and ascertain the truth for yourself before you issue erroneous snap judgements...

    No, seriously, Eidolon: Did you actually follow any of the thinks? Did you listen to her speak? Did you read any of her posts?

    I did, and she's not "radical" at all, unless you consider an American exercising their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms to be "radical...!"
    I follow her on Facebeast and I've even exchanged emails with her. She's one of those people who goes out with an AR slung and a video camera rolling and waits for a police interaction.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    I follow her on Facebeast and I've even exchanged emails with her. She's one of those people who goes out with an AR slung and a video camera rolling and waits for a police interaction.
    I'm well aware of her posts. Here's the link to her Facebook page.

    Reviewing all her posts for the last couple of weeks...

    Here's what I do see: Her standing up and standing firm for our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

    Here's what I do not see: Her trolling for cops as you falsely insinuated.

    If she has had any such interactions, I see them as a consequence of her exercising her rights, not any alleged trolling.

    Those who open carry are not, by definition, trollers. If you feel otherwise, then I feel sorry for you.

    These days, I usually CC. For about five years, however, from 2010 through 2015, I OC'd everywhere I went. Prior to that time, I'd carried for 19 years. I had my CC permit (CHP here in Colorado). It had absolutely nothing to do with showing off. Nothing to do with any sort of trolling. In fact, that's the last thing I wanted, and thankfully, local law enforcement respect OC, so there was no problem.

    But I encountered enough situations where I needed to CC, so I switched back to CC for the most part.

    It is what it is, and I respect the gal's actions a great deal.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,909
    Cool story bro
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  8. #7
    The real story here (I am from NE Ohio). Open carry is legal in Ohio BUT as a student she was prohibited from carrying a firearm on campus by the KSU student code of conduct. She could have been expelled. Once she graduated that code no longer applied. So, she was making her point about not being able to exercise her 2A rights on campus while a being student at KSU.
    DEFENDIT INFIRMOS

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    She's one of those radical open carriers who goes out of her way to cause confrontations.
    Why is OC considered radical to you? If it is legal, have at it. If it isn't legal, CC. The point is to carry however you can, and everywhere you can. Don't let anti-gunners stop you from exercising your right. Getting to be too many wussies in the world who are afraid of their shadows.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Why is OC considered radical to you? If it is legal, have at it. If it isn't legal, CC. The point is to carry however you can, and everywhere you can. Don't let anti-gunners stop you from exercising your right. Getting to be too many wussies in the world who are afraid of their shadows.
    +1
    COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS ALSO...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    ~ The Fig Tree Prophecy -1948 -2028 ~

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogie View Post
    The real story here (I am from NE Ohio). Open carry is legal in Ohio BUT as a student she was prohibited from carrying a firearm on campus by the KSU student code of conduct. She could have been expelled. Once she graduated that code no longer applied. So, she was making her point about not being able to exercise her 2A rights on campus while a being student at KSU.
    Nicely condensed summary the truth, and right smack on target. Thank you. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Why is OC considered radical to you? If it is legal, have at it. If it isn't legal, CC. The point is to carry however you can, and everywhere you can. Don't let anti-gunners stop you from exercising your right. Getting to be too many wussies in the world who are afraid of their shadows.
    Indeed. We have more than enough antis who don't carry at all to worry about the antis who do carry but try to tell everyone what, when, with whom, where, why, and how they "must" carry. Phooey! Carry within the legal limit of the law. If they law violates the Constitution, work within the system to change it.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast