When asked why you carry.

Thread: When asked why you carry.

When asked why you carry.

When people ask you why you carry, be it concealed or open, just smile and tell them...MY LIFE MATTERS!
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL These Things Have Happened"
    (1948-2028)

2. I carry because I can and will Protcet myself and family from others

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    When people ask you why you carry, be it concealed or open, just smile and tell them...MY LIFE MATTERS!
    All life matters and that's the reason why I carry em.

Why I Carry a Gun?

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
    David ("Feo, Fuerte y Formal")
    CW3, US Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990

Civilian contractor teaching Air Defense at Fort Sill, OK