open carry meeting

Thread: open carry meeting

open carry meeting

I went to an open carry meeting in ohio today. it was at a pancake restaurant. there were 5 of us carrying semi autos and sat at a table right next to the front door. we were there for an hour, talked in the parking lot for 20 minutes while people were going right past us. no cops, panick alarms, didn't get booted. it was like everyone had blinders on an didn't see anything. nobody even asked us about it. this was a good time . I can't wait till the next meeting.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Liberatin' idn't it?

Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

we we talking on having a booth a state fairs and other public functions to educate people on the right to OC. we're planning on having power point presentations, flyers and other educational material.already have one member writing letters getting gun buster signs removed from facilities.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

5. I am in Ohio where was the meeting and when is the next one I would like to come.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

the meetings are in dayton. the next meeting is 28th at an old funeral home, not old as in ancient but as in ex. we also have an informal meeting every 2nd thursday of the month at bunnys hasty tasty pancake house just off 35 in dayton.

7. I am from Ashland so it is a bit of a drive, but I may show up some time. What time of the day do you meet?
    And thanks for the info.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.