First Time Open Carry - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: First Time Open Carry

  1. I believe what scares the public is when you have an individual OC,ing a gun when there all scruffy looking,a good presentation goes a long way.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northeastern United States.
    Posts
    64
    Try that here in MA Sheep... Oh yea... See how they run...
    6Shooter.
    Just over the boarder In N.H. If your not a felon or are deemed mentally incompetent by the courts, You do not a licence to open carry. N.h. Is a "Shall Issue" state. I thats enough to Get you out of there? Politics here are swinging bact to where they used to be. A one page state form. 14 days to process. $10.00 when complete. Licence issued on the spot. It will always be easy to remember what day I first Concealed carried. It is the day that we lost a little of our freedoms. The day Obamacare passed.

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosimite sam View Post
    I believe what scares the public is when you have an individual OC,ing a gun when there all scruffy looking,a good presentation goes a long way.
    Yes, being scared of a scruffy looking individual....a foul disease called social prejudice.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yes, being scared of a scruffy looking individual....a foul disease called social prejudice.
    It is unfortunate that people are judged by there outward apearence and not the content of there character.Thats the world we live in.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosimite sam View Post
    It is unfortunate that people are judged by there outward apearence and not the content of there character.Thats the world we live in.
    Ain't that the truth. Happens in the workplace too. While the EEOC makes very admirable efforts to the contrary, workplace discrimination is still very commanplace.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast