Oregon Here... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Here...

Ahh, the Baron's Den. That's where I took my safety course to get my CHL. Welcome to the party brother!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Took mine at the Baron's Den also.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

A big howdy from the heart of lefty-land...I live in Portland, work in Lake Oswego. I drive through Banks all the time on the way to the coastal streams (fishing)...nice little golf course you Bankies have out there.

5. Eugene area here too!
    Mother to three daughters and a new foster son, NRA Instructor for Oregon & BCI Instructor for Utah.
    I've been carrying concealed for just over 13 years.Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Welcome KahrHeart. Lot of good folks around here, glad to have ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I live in Cottage Grove with my wife and I still have 7 of my 10 kids living at home.

Welcome aboard Jason
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Born and raised in So. Oregon Klamath Falls till age of 20 when I left for the Air Force. Still in and won't be back to Oregon to live for another 14 years minimum, but after being all over the world and the US there is no other place I want to live

I am looking forward to flying to Texas at the end of the month to attend my daughter's Basic Training graduation for the Air Force.

And, I felt the same way as you Avail, when I left the Navy

Jason

Hermiston checking in. We are east of the Dalles. I know you all thought anything east of the the Dalles was idaho bu there is a little more to oregon than that. Just kiddin. LOL.

Been an Oregon CHL holder for almost twenty years Washington holder for 15 and just recently recieved my Utah.

NRA and Utah BCI instructor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast