Oregon Here... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Here...

1. Where the rogue meets the ocean

Eugene checking in....again?

I patrol the portland to Eugene corridor (lol *sarcasm*). Carrying for 2 years. Got my chl at barons den. I carry a jericho 941 .40 and or sig p238. Going to save up for a sig tacops 1911 with a trl1 light (maybe osprey.45 suppressor for fun in the woods) for my full size carry on those cold winter nights. Just bought my wife another gun yesterday (ruger lcp).

Coos Bay here. No anti's here that I have met YET....!

Salem here.
    willigun

Klamath Falls checking in. NRA, Utah BCI and Florida instructor, and volunteer instructor for Hunter, Master Hunter, and Bowhunter ed, volunteer youth shooting coach, help out with the Oregon Tech Target Shooting club (OTTS).

7. Cornelius here.

I carry a PT709 and I really like it. It has made two trips back under warrenty but not because it really had to except that it didn't do what I wanted it to and it does come with a life time warrenty. I have made a few modifications my self none of which violate the warrenty. I really like the gun now and am proud to own it.
    It shot low and the trigger was heavy. The factory fixed both and polished the feed ramp for me. I have had it apart down to it's basic components and I find it is a very safe gun to carry. I hope that helps to counter some of the negative comments for you about Taurus. Because of the short reset it is also one of the fastest firing little semi-autos I have owned which can come in handy at close range in a pinch.

9. Portland communist here. (Fully sarcastic of course. I may be liberal, but I ain't no commie!)

The original OC checking in (Oregon City). Glock 19 and LCP. Also always have a Benchmade knife on me - I believe in shopping hyper-local if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by marcparis View Post
    The original OC checking in (Oregon City). Glock 19 and LCP. Also always have a Benchmade knife on me - I believe in shopping hyper-local if I can.
    Oregon, Utah and Maine Permits. I can legally carry in Portland and Portland - how many people can say that?

Will soon have NH, NV, FL, and CT (I'm starting a collection).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast