Gun Shows in Oregon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Shows in Oregon

Gun Shows in Oregon

Here is the link to the 2008 Schedule for Collectors West Gunshows.

http://www.collectorswest.com/NewFil..._flyer_web.pdf

I'm like a little kid at a candy store at these things. I can't leave until I've seen every single gun, and bought at least one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Question Portland Expo Center

Coming up on June 6th, 7th, and 8th.

Anybody planning on being there?
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I will be there for sure!

I wouldn't miss it!

I live about 20 miles south of Eugene, so I go to those ones.

I would sure like to make it to a Portland one. I hear they are way bigger than the ones at Lane Co. fairgrounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

6. 2009 Shows

Gun Show in Albany March 7 & 8 2009. Three times bigger than Eugene Shows. Take the second exit off I5. It's at the next intersection to the right.

Three times bigger than the Eugene one?!? My birthday is March 8, I should have my tax return by then. I just might see you there!

I plan to be there one of the two days. Maybe I'll see you there.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

10. Collectors West doesn't allow concealed license holders to carry! I called (503-644-5952/(800) 659-3440) to make sure, and was told that their insurance company doesn't allow it. When I called a lady answered, hello and had to ask her if this was Collectors West to which she replied, "yes". With an aol email address for a contact email ([email protected]), it doesn't appear to be very professional.
    As much as I'd like to go, I can't give them my money if I don't agree with their policy to not allow my right to carry concealed. So, as we say in the concealed carry holders world, "NO GUNS, NO MONEY".

What good is a concealed carry permit if the places you do business with don't allow concealed carry?

Stand Up For Your Right To Concealed Carry And Don't Patronize Businesses That Don't Allow Concealed Carry!

Well think of it this way Nascaraddict. According to the law, we can't have any loaded guns or mags in the gun show. They make you chamber check any firearms that you wish to bring into the show, CC is no exception. There is enough heat on gun shows right now that I'm sure they don't want to piss off the gub'ment any more than they have to.

Anyone who has ever been to a gun show can obviously see that there are mostly uneducated people walking around looking at and touching guns. I could see if there was ammo and loaded mags everywhere that there could be an accidental discharge quite easily. In a crowded building, that is a very bad thing.

Now although it is 'official policy' to not allow loaded guns, including CC, have you ever been frisked at the door? I know they just stamp my hand and let me go inside if I'm not visibly carrying a gun. How many people do you think CC at gun shows despite the "official policy"? And besides, I just can't see some crazy bastard walking into a GUN SHOW to shoot up a crowd. He would be swiss cheese before he could even get off a second trigger pull.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast