Gotta love Centre County PA! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gotta love Centre County PA!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter won View Post
    The reason why so many did apply to Centre County was because it was so inexpensive $26 USD.I did go in person to the Pike County Sheriffs office located in Milford PA which is off I84 in NE PA bordering NY,NJ.The reason I did not do the Centre County is because it has no photo and is just a paper slip.Pike County like other PA counties requires a permit must have no restrictions on it from your home state.

I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.

The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.

The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.
    I am guessing you are from NY?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    I am guessing you are from NY?
    Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.

Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.
    I understand. My family is from Rye.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123