Gotta love Centre County PA! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Gotta love Centre County PA!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter won View Post
    The reason why so many did apply to Centre County was because it was so inexpensive $26 USD.I did go in person to the Pike County Sheriffs office located in Milford PA which is off I84 in NE PA bordering NY,NJ.The reason I did not do the Centre County is because it has no photo and is just a paper slip.Pike County like other PA counties requires a permit must have no restrictions on it from your home state.

    I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.


  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I think so many went thru Centre County because he is one of the few sheriffs that would do the whole process thru the mail.

    The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter won View Post
    The Sheriff from Centre County was very understanding to those permit holders who were restricted from carrying and just had a target permit.The other counties in PA that allowed you to apply through the mail required a full carry with no restrictions.
    I am guessing you are from NY?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Abacab View Post
    I am guessing you are from NY?
    Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter won View Post
    Yes a real New Yorker NYC.I do own some land.I plan on leaving because how expensive it is to own property in NY.My property is taxed so high because of the welfare & Hisidic/Orthodox Jew population in the county that doesn't pay tax on the land.
    I understand. My family is from Rye.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast