Concealed Carry Under Attack in Pennsylvania! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concealed Carry Under Attack in Pennsylvania!

Angry Obama must go.

Don't forget to send Obama a message in November guys. This Islamic implant in the White House has to go before he totally destroys the United States. I was recently sent an e-mail from a buddy out in California showing how he has redecorated the White House in Muslim decoration. Like removing the American flag and replacing it with a curtain that has Muslim symbols on it. Also by saying they can build a Mosque in New York close to where the World Trade Centre stood is another slap in the face of Americans. He should be kicked out of the White House right now.

If they didn't kick Bush out nobody will kick this dope out. And when another Republican gets in it will be more of what Bush gave us. They just keep dismantling our nation from both sides, and nobody realizes that presidents are "selected" not "elected." The bankers run the world. Talk to any militia member and they will tell you they are all on the highest state of alert possible without becoming activated. *tic tic tic
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

4. Wondering if they will grandfather PA non res permits.... wonder if I should renew my existing non res permit now (a year or so early)... wonder if I should put down that Im living with my cousins in PA?............. this is getting silly.

In Philly they are doing everything they can to go around Pa's Preemption clause!

6. Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    In Philly they are doing everything they can to go around Pa's Preemption clause!
    Cops in Philly have been arresting PA residents who have Florida non resident permits .Most have sued and some have already settled with the city.Cops aren't trained to understand the aspect of reciprocity between PA & FL.Philly is trying to become like NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter won View Post
    Cops in Philly have been arresting PA residents who have Florida non resident permits .Most have sued and some have already settled with the city.Cops aren't trained to understand the aspect of reciprocity between PA & FL.Philly is trying to become like NYC.
    If the police are charged with upholding the law then they should know what that law is instead of adopting Pelosi's advice... arrest him in order to find out what the law actually is!
    BTW got an NRA-ILA email that said the "Castle Doctrine" HB 40 was moving through the house today. I called my Rep Peifer last night. Left a message on the answering machine asking him to support it.
    Left no other info , name etc. They were nice enough to call me back this morning telling me that he agrees and will support the legislation. Good work from my Rep Peifer!

What is the latest with Lentz's senseless proposed legislation regarding not recognizing Fla. permits holders from Pa? His dimwitted ideas never made past the house committee he serves on in the past. Rather pathetic considering that committee is controlled by the democrats.

Lentz just admitted to trying to manipulate the congressional election he is involved in. Lentz got his political machine to solicit signatures for an obscure third party candidate's ballot application. This warped poliltical hack believed that by getting the third party candidate in the general election, that enough votes would be taken away from the republican candidate to cause a victory for himself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123