Denied!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denied!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Show me in the constitution where my name has anything to do with purchase, owning or carrying arms, you can bet the British had the common name George Washington, Thomas Payne and other signers of the Declaration of Independence on a watch list. God Bless America.
    Your absolutely correct... unfortunately these are the games played by our government officials. It sucks, it needs to stop, and we need more patriots who are willing to fight against these egregious practices against our rights.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

For some reason when i do fly (Which is rarely). I have to pick up my tickets IN PERSON and show an ID. My wife can do all this online. I was told it is just my name. I can imagine there are at least 10 Million with same name as I. My first gun purchase took two weeks to clear NICS check and my TX CHL took about 40-45 days to clear. I have a feeling this is not a personal thing the government has about you. It is just typical Gov incompetence on how their jobs are done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12