Bowling for Columbine?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling for Columbine?

1. Bowling for Columbine?

I watched the movie for the first time yesterday and I have to say WHAT A CRAZY MAN!

For anyone who hasn't seen it I strongly suggest watching it. It is the biggest piece of propaganda that i've seen in a long long time.

Michael Moore shows gun owners as the Timothy Mcveigh's of America. He goes on to show a militia group, and those involved with the OK City bombings, etc. This is a very very bad movie.

He and 2 victims of columbine go to Kmart corporate and gets them to stop selling handgun ammo because ammo sold from Kmart was used in columbine.

He further accuses NRA and KKK to be linked together, and constantly blames "fear of the white man" for gun violence.

Again, I am a pro-gun all American, but you should see this movie to know what some people think about us gun owners.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    I watched the movie for the first time yesterday and I have to say WHAT A CRAZY MAN!

For anyone who hasn't seen it I strongly suggest watching it. It is the biggest piece of propaganda that i've seen in a long long time.

Michael Moore shows gun owners as the Timothy Mcveigh's of America. He goes on to show a militia group, and those involved with the OK City bombings, etc. This is a very very bad movie.

He and 2 victims of columbine go to Kmart corporate and gets them to stop selling handgun ammo because ammo sold from Kmart was used in columbine.

He further accuses NRA and KKK to be linked together, and constantly blames "fear of the white man" for gun violence.

Again, I am a pro-gun all American, but you should see this movie to know what some people think about us gun owners.
    I was saddened when I viewed this piece of cr*p! I've watched a few of MM's pro/con propaganda pieces. He must have ditched class the day they taught truth in advertising!

I watched this pile of trash last november when I was up north hunting... and I am sorry to say but Kmart selling handgun ammo did not cause the shootings. anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. I agree about Kmart. I find it pretty sad that they backed down to a nut job like Moore.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I have not watched even one of his movies, nor will I ever. Kind of along the lines of how I won't watch another Tom Cruise movie, even if I think that I might think that it looks good, but not really.

I watched it when it first came out. At first it seems alright; he opens a checking account and gets a gun, pretty cool right? When it got to the Kmart part I knew something was wrong; how can you blame Kmart for what happened that day at the school just because they sold ammo to the kids? Tragedy yes, but not their fault, they didn't pull the triggers.

MM can piss off in my book.

They need to give Moore the Saddam treatment.

Here is a good paper written, debunking every single lie and misinterpretation Moore had instilled into the film. As it turns out, Moore actually went through deliberate, great lengths to prove his anti-freedom agenda!

Truth about Bowling for Columbine
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

OH,,, That Just Ain't Right Sir Ryan....
    Semper Fi

YUCK!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast