Obama quote "Republicans do what they are told" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Obama quote "Republicans do what they are told"

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    You're welcome...from the "grant" you got from my tax dollars. Is that the bottom line with you, JW, as long as you can feed at the trough, you're happy? What about those of us who don't qualify and whose money is used to give to you? Do we even get a "thanks"? I'm not holding my breath...
    That is called socialism at it's finest.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation you are part of the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I'm getting my house weatherized sometime this winter thanks to the stimulus program so i'm not complaining.

    You are a sorry excuse of a pile of flesh. Put the dang insualation in yourself.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I'm getting my house weatherized sometime this winter thanks to the stimulus program so i'm not complaining.
    You're welcome.

    So how is this different from someone putting a gun to my head and robbing me for their personal convenience?
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    You are a sorry excuse of a pile of flesh. Put the dang insualation in yourself.
    He wouldn't know how to do that, Festus, because that would require some minimal skill and hard work, which most of our resident socialists are quite unfamiliar with.

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I'm getting my house weatherized sometime this winter thanks to the stimulus program so i'm not complaining.
    I see this idiot decided to chime in again. HE'S A RETARD LIBERAL PLANT!!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Un-freakin'-real!!! LMAO! However did you stumble upon this gem??

  9. #18
    Wow, you can fill the love in this room. I'm sorry you guys don't qualify for getting your house weatherized because if you did you know you would be the first ones in line to get your house done too. So go ahead trash me, thats fine. .I work everyday to support my family so i'm not going to set here and go on and on trying to defend myself to your petty name calling remarks. Its obvious a few of you on this site can't have a valid conversation/disagreement without getting so bent over a different opinion than your own that you revert to elementary school behavior. Its quite humorous.

    Originally Posted by festus
    You are a sorry excuse of a pile of flesh. Put the dang insualation in yourself.

    He wouldn't know how to do that, Festus, because that would require some minimal skill and hard work, which most of our resident socialists are quite unfamiliar with.

  10. #19
    JW, you're back! We missed you!

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation smaller govt means less taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Wow, you can fill the love in this room. I'm sorry you guys don't qualify for getting your house weatherized because if you did you know you would be the first ones in line to get your house done too. So go ahead trash me, thats fine. .I work everyday to support my family so i'm not going to set here and go on and on trying to defend myself to your petty name calling remarks. Its obvious a few of you on this site can't have a valid conversation/disagreement without getting so bent over a different opinion than your own that you revert to elementary school behavior. Its quite humorous.

    Originally Posted by festus
    You are a sorry excuse of a pile of flesh. Put the dang insualation in yourself.

    He wouldn't know how to do that, Festus, because that would require some minimal skill and hard work, which most of our resident socialists are quite unfamiliar with.
    I'm sorry I hurt your feeling but I'm tired of paying for welfare when I make enough to not qualify for a damn thing. You winterization is money out of my pocket and every other taxpaying American who works his/her butt off. My point is this Ben Franklin once said the best way to help those in need is to make them uncomfortable about their situation. The answer my friend is not more govt programs but smaller govt. smaller govt runs more efficiently and does not strain the tax payer nearly so much where as larger govt is bound to fail as people are taxed to the point of usery.

    If a guy pointed a weapon at you and said give me your money you would deal with it right then and there. If 535 guys say give me your money you say OK and deal with hirer taxes and little or no return for what you just agreed to. the difference between the two is that when you deal with the one guy you are a victim. when you deal with the 535 guys you are a potential domestic terrorist.

    That being said stop causing my taxes to go up. Stop standing with your hand out. Work harder and smarter and quit taking the rest of us to the cleaners. You sir are part of the problem when you accept govt help because now you are indebted to a ruthless master who now wants 1/2 of what you had when you die.

    I rest soundly at night knowing that I do not burden society...DO YOU????
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast