Obama quote "Republicans do what they are told"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Obama quote "Republicans do what they are told"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,098

    Exclamation Obama quote "Republicans do what they are told"

    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #2
    Demon crats think for themselves? They sure put a lot of thought behind the vote for the Obamanation. Sounds like a bunch of brain dead robots to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Demon crats think for themselves? They sure put a lot of thought behind the vote for the Obamanation. Sounds like a bunch of brain dead robots to me.
    which is exactly what the brainwashers want.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  5. #4
    OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!..." I aint gonna have to pay for gas in my car, I dont gots to worry about my mortage, OBAMA! shall provide." --> nope, no brainwashing there.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Comp_sH00tEr24 View Post
    OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!..." I aint gonna have to pay for gas in my car, I dont gots to worry about my mortage, OBAMA! shall provide." --> nope, no brainwashing there.
    I'm sure everyone has already watched this, but here's a quick reminder...

    YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Avail View Post
    I'm sure everyone has already watched this, but here's a quick reminder...

    YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!
    If the Free Gas doesn't arrive this term, I am sure there will be a promise for the next term.. Just need to get him re-elected..

  8. #7
    Hmm, I always thought elected officials were suppose to listen to, and support, their constituents. I guess the elected democrats can do what ever they want since they know what's best and who cares what the people want? They need a lesson in the upcoming elections. Hopefully enough people realize this and will show it by voting the current "representatives" out.

  9. #8
    I'm getting my house weatherized sometime this winter thanks to the stimulus program so i'm not complaining.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I'm getting my house weatherized sometime this winter thanks to the stimulus program so i'm not complaining.
    You're welcome...from the "grant" you got from my tax dollars. Is that the bottom line with you, JW, as long as you can feed at the trough, you're happy? What about those of us who don't qualify and whose money is used to give to you? Do we even get a "thanks"? I'm not holding my breath...

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    You're welcome...from the "grant" you got from my tax dollars. Is that the bottom line with you, JW, as long as you can feed at the trough, you're happy? What about those of us who don't qualify and whose money is used to give to you? Do we even get a "thanks"? I'm not holding my breath...
    JW will think differently when his taxes go sky high because the Obamanation can't come up with the money to pay back what was used for the spendulis. As for the rest of us that don't qualify, I'll keep making my own way the best I can.

    LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast