Obama declares swine flu a national emergency - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama declares swine flu a national emergency

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    I have a small supply.

Not me. I don't have any guns or ammo. Those things can hurt you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

H1N1 fears could pave way for paid sick leave bill

I was looking for the right thread to put this into, and certainly did not want to start another Obxxxxxcare or H1N1 Thread, but certainly need to say something about the continued liberal Bull**** plaguing this country. Once again coming out of the peoples republic of Connecticut, is a bill to guarantee sick days if you have H1N1. Once again we are going to put a burden on employers, on small businesses, to pay people for not working, for not being productive. Once again we are going to stifle growth and encourage higher unemployment rates.
    Dodd Announces Emergency Legislation in Response to H1N1 Pandemic | U.S. Senator Christopher J. Dodd
    Labor Vs. Chamber: Swine Flu Sick Days - The Atlantic Politics Channel

From prCA.
    Business groups fear the H1N1 flu crisis could lead to legislation requiring employers to provide paid sick leave to workers.
    Legislation introduced by Rep. George Miller, a California Democrat, would require employers to provide employees with up to five days of paid sick leave if they are sent home or told to stay home because of symptoms related to contagious illnesses such as the H1N1 flu virus.
    H1N1 fears could pave way for paid sick leave bill - Sacramento Business Journal:
    Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I was looking for the right thread to put this into, and certainly did not want to start another Obxxxxxcare or H1N1 Thread, but certainly need to say something about the continued liberal Bull**** plaguing this country. Once again coming out of the peoples republic of Connecticut, is a bill to guarantee sick days if you have H1N1. Once again we are going to put a burden on employers, on small businesses, to pay people for not working, for not being productive. Once again we are going to stifle growth and encourage higher unemployment rates.
    Dodd Announces Emergency Legislation in Response to H1N1 Pandemic | U.S. Senator Christopher J. Dodd
    Labor Vs. Chamber: Swine Flu Sick Days - The Atlantic Politics Channel

From prCA.

H1N1 fears could pave way for paid sick leave bill - Sacramento Business Journal:
    Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME
    God only knows where all of this is heading, ricbak. It seems that everyday another liberal liberty crushing, small business attacking, Constitution killing idea, from our elected officials, rears its ugly head. It just makes me shake my head in disbelief.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    God only knows where all of this is heading, ricbak. It seems that everyday another liberal liberty crushing, small business attacking, Constitution killing idea, from our elected officials, rears its ugly head. It just makes me shake my head in disbelief.
    I'm hoping and praying for the best but preparing for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    How long before we see the UN blue bonnet nin-commie poops? Oath keepers are you out there? We the people need your help.

LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEE.........
    Yes, let's do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123