reaction to swine flu shot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reaction to swine flu shot

What she has is Dystonia, not dysteria. A good site for an explanation of this is below and there are many drugs that can trigger it. It may not have been the flu shot at all and usually is a genetic trait that may not even have to be triggered.

Dystonia

I'mn gonna have to take this with a big helping of salt Of course it's on the internet so it must be true. I still plan to get my flu shots as usual,incl. H1N1 if it's available.
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

A lady that goes to my church has an older (early 70's) brother that went and got the swine flu vaccine, then came down sick, and 5 days later passed away. This just happened so I'm not sure if they know yet what the actual cause of death was. May have just been strange timing or a pre-existing condition but I think I'll pass on the vaccine.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Have you ever actually read the results of some of the drug tests made for some new drug placed on the market. Usually the tests go something like they give 50 people the actual drug and 50 a placebo but no one knows who gets what. The results will be that out of the 50 that got the drug 10 had some kind of reactive side effect compared to 9 that got the placebo. Since more claimed a side effect they have to list it as a warning so the press picks up on it and makes a big deal out of it. The bad part is that usually only 10 of the actual drug users experienced actual benefit from it where 9 of the placebo users experienced the same benefit. Seldom do the tests show significant benefits or problems but they still charge the same outrageous prices and talk doctors into prescribing it especially when the media declares it the latest wonder drug.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    A lady that goes to my church has an older (early 70's) brother that went and got the swine flu vaccine, then came down sick, and 5 days later passed away. This just happened so I'm not sure if they know yet what the actual cause of death was. May have just been strange timing or a pre-existing condition but I think I'll pass on the vaccine.
    well if you can keep us posted on that one.

very sorry to hear about the death.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

my friends two year old got the swine flu and normal flu shot at the same time. He then came down sick and ran a fever for 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well we do have something we agree on. I don't trust any vaccine the government pushes no matter what administration is in office. Then again I do not trust much of anything that comes from the federal government.
    I'm sure we have a lot more in common HK but all we spend our time on is things we don't. ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12