reaction to swine flu shot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reaction to swine flu shot

reaction to swine flu shot

YouTube - Cheerleader Gets A Swine Flu Shot and Can Only Walk Backwards!

for those of you who are on the fence about getting the swine flu shot, then you need to see this. beware this is extremly sad.

My household is currently dealing with the swine flu, its no worse than any other flu!! it just hit before the normal flu season that all.
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

It wasn't swine flu shot, it was just a normal flu shot. And dysteria is something you already have, which is activated by something else.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

I am not on the fence. I will under no circumstance take the shot.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I won't take the swine flu vaccination either, however labeling this poor girl's misfortune as something caused by the swine flu vaccine just isn't called for- this is something reserved for the Usurper.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am not on the fence. I will under no circumstance take the shot.

Nor I, my friend. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that Obama and the Ice Queeen Sebelius want me to have so badly can POSSIBLY be good for me.

tfo

I didn't think they even had the swine flu shots available yet. I thought it was the nasal spray so far so I think that the cheerleader died from the regular flu shot. Just shows that you can't believe anything that you hear as someone seems to be always either exaggerating or lying about it.

She didn't die, she came down with dysteria. But again it was not the swine flu shot, just a normal seasonal flue vaccine.

it is too bad that it took a flu shot to trigger her illness. it may not have been the flu shot that caused it, but it is interesting to wonder what would have been if she never got it?

and as far as their swine flu shot.. they can keep it. it is not going in my body or any of my family either.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

i totally agree guys. The less medication thats pumped into my body the better off i am. Are they still putting those mercury derivatives in all the vacines?

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    i totally agree guys. The less medication thats pumped into my body the better off i am. Are they still putting those mercury derivatives in all the vacines?

Well we do have something we agree on. I don't trust any vaccine the government pushes no matter what administration is in office. Then again I do not trust much of anything that comes from the federal government.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast