Pro-gun Michelle Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro-gun Michelle Obama

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    If you're posting a video or link to show the first lady being pro gun, it's not showing up for me. All I see is your line that says you never would've thought shw was pro gun.
    It's still showing up on my computer. Seems like the others have seen it as well. One of the guys commented about her thumb creeping up on the trigger.

The photo is embedded in my post.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Not sure what the problem but I see it plain as day.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

1) I see the magazine cover
    2) I totally believe this is fake
    3) IF she were really holding a handgun, wouldn't she be holding it sideways lake all the gangstas do??

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    1) I see the magazine cover
    2) I totally believe this is fake
    3) IF she were really holding a handgun, wouldn't she be holding it sideways lake all the gangstas do??
    Very astute observation!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Phony as a Clinton $3.00 bill
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    Phony as a Clinton $3.00 bill
    Are you telling me all of those $3.00 bills I have are no good?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

SORRY
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Are you telling me all of those $3.00 bills I have are no good?
    Very soon the current administration will make certain that your Clinton $3.00 bill is worth the same as Federal Reserve Notes.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Very soon the current administration will make certain that your Clinton $3.00 bill is worth the same as Federal Reserve Notes.
    Zero?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12