NFA prices that'll make you weep
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFA prices that'll make you weep

NFA prices that'll make you weep

http://www.centuryarms.com/law/Knob09-10_FINAL.pdf
    $500 AR; $250 AK; $250 1919A4; $200 CETME

And more...

But don't worry--you're safe from them thanks to the Hughes Amendment to the FOPA and Reagan's signature.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You are a cruel man for posting that on here. Lots of things on there I could put on my Christmas list.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

How do we get them....

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    http://www.centuryarms.com/law/Knob09-10_FINAL.pdf
    $500 AR; $250 AK; $250 1919A4; $200 CETME

And more...

But don't worry--you're safe from them thanks to the Hughes Amendment to the FOPA and Reagan's sitnature.
    $250 for aull auto AKMS
    $200 for full auto CETME
    $300 for full auto HK33

So if I got my Class 3 SOT, and paid the tax, can I get this pricing, or is it government/LEO agencies only?

Does that mean if we form A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, we can get these deals?

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    $250 for aull auto AKMS
    $200 for full auto CETME
    $300 for full auto HK33

So if I got my Class 3 SOT, and paid the tax, can I get this pricing, or is it government/LEO agencies only?

Does that mean if we form A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, we can get these deals?
    you can buy pretty much whatever you want as long as you have the current applicable now cost prohibitive federal firearms license, renewable annually...

oh and another kicker to the Unconstitutional Hughes Amendment to the so-called Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986...

Let the FFL lapse and you have to turn in all NFA weapons to the BATFE...
    AND should you get hit by a bus, you can not leave them to any family member...

Fire any Politician that thinks this is NOT a Second Amendment Infringement, and refuses to support and introduce Legislation to repeal the Hughes Amendment to the 1986 FOPA...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    you can buy pretty much whatever you want as long as you have the current applicable now cost prohibitive federal firearms license, renewable annually...

oh and another kicker to the Unconstitutional Hughes Amendment to the so-called Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986...

Let the FFL lapse and you have to turn in all NFA weapons to the BATFE...
    AND should you get hit by a bus, you can not leave them to any family member...

Fire any Politician that thinks this is NOT a Second Amendment Infringement, and refuses to support and introduce Legislation to repeal the Hughes Amendment to the 1986 FOPA...

So does this mean that as long as you have an FFL and live in a "Class 3" state, you don't need a class 3 or any special permit/license to purchase these firearms?

From what I understand, the "Hughes Amendment" applies only to individuals. Would the amendment apply to FFLs' as well?

I've heard of folks setting up trusts in order to purchase "Class 3" type firearms. If you set the trust up properly, anyone on the trust will be able to lawfully possess the firearms should you get hit by a bus. Is this correct?

I agree with getting rid of the "anti-2A" politicians. Do you have a list that you can share with the group? Here in PRHI, all of our congressional representatives need to find another job. I'm working on them slowly but surely.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    So does this mean that as long as you have an FFL and live in a "Class 3" state, you don't need a class 3 or any special permit/license to purchase these firearms?

From what I understand, the "Hughes Amendment" applies only to individuals. Would the amendment apply to FFLs' as well?

I've heard of folks setting up trusts in order to purchase "Class 3" type firearms. If you set the trust up properly, anyone on the trust will be able to lawfully possess the firearms should you get hit by a bus. Is this correct?

I agree with getting rid of the "anti-2A" politicians. Do you have a list that you can share with the group? Here in PRHI, all of our congressional representatives need to find another job. I'm working on them slowly but surely.

gf
    Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bottom line, short answer is IF you are the holder of the right FFL/SOT via the State & Federal Second Amendments you have to jump through, (OR you are a member of a privileged group such as a member of a law enforcement agency, military or Congress) you can have them, manufactured before or after May 19, 1986...

You can also sell those manufactured after May 19th, 1986 only to other applicable FFL/SOT holders...

I can not speak to the validity of the trust, but I doubt it because the law is pretty specific, let your FFL/SOT lapse and you have n number of days to sell and or transfer said weapons manufactured after 5/19/1986 to another FFL/SOT or the BATFE will come and get them...

Additionally, as a FFL/SOT holder you give the BATFE the right to perform random, unannounced inspections of where you keep and or sell FFL/SOT - NFA Weapons...

Again, the FFL/SOT is cost prohibitive unless you are actively dealing in firearms...

Outraged Yet?

ITS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE!

May 19th, 1986 - The Day Ronald Reagan, Congress & the NRA sold us out!
    AND in the NRA's case; also every day since, that they have failed to proactively pursue its repeal/amendment...

Where are the fricking lawyers and ACLU when you need them?

The Second Amendment does not state "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" Except… if your zip code is X, your standing at Y, or the type or class of weapon/arm you have or desire to have is Z…
    Or said weapon is carried openly or concealed...

IT'S A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE!

Amend/Repeal The Class III Ban - A Stepping Stone Total Gun Confiscation:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...fiscation.html

Gun Bans Don't Think They Can Happen - Watch:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

We need to start firing politicians whom do not believe in The Unabridged Second Amendment...
    The Unabridged Second Amendment

A BAN on a Complete Class/Type of weapon by attrition, is a de facto BAN...

Where does BAN fit in "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ?

9. I agree that man is a mean man. LOL

YouTube - Gun bans - Don't think it can happen, watch

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...fiscation.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

WTFU Sheeple...

Time to take a stand and take a side, and quit standing on the side-lines accepting what is as the status quo...

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    You are a cruel man for posting that on here. Lots of things on there I could put on my Christmas list.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsdonb View Post
    I agree that man is a mean man. LOL
    Not cruel or mean--informative. Are you mad enough yet to start voting in a way that you can demand your rights back and not be ignored?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast