I Disagree the all encompassing statement that Republicans are the same as Democrats...

This year we have 8 Republicans in the U.S. Senate that fit that description...

And 100% of Every Democrat in the U.S. Senate regardless of how much they claim to be Pro-Second Amendment and Pro-Constitution as they were written and intended by our founding fathers have sold out the Constitution with nearly every vote since black Tuesday January 20th, 2009...

There are a handful of Conservative Democrats in the House, but generally they are all as worthless as Pelosi, Reid and Obummer...

I will state as I previously have in other threads that New Jersey had a choice between 3 Anti-Gun Candidates; One A Democrat, One A Republican and One a Independent...

I would have voted NONE OF THE ABOVE...

In the case of Virginia they got a Republican that was a Conservative that respects the Constitution...

In New York's 23rd District they missed out when they failed to vote in the Conservative Candidate Doug Hoffman...

I will say that if you grade Congressional Democrats and Republicans and the Independents for that matter based on the policies and votes of their majority's it would appear to be a vote up or down, with the three moving to the Progressive Left...

I will continue to vote for the Candidate and not the party, noting that I have yet to find a democrat in my lifetime worth his/her weight in Manure...

I remain a Conservative that happens to vote Republican most of the time...

The one time I voted non-republican was for Ross Perot...
and it was a waste of my vote, cause we ended up with fubar slick-Willie...