use Obama/Pelosi care or go to jail??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: use Obama/Pelosi care or go to jail???

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Simply amazing.
    telling us what to think has evolved into telling us what to say, so telling us what to do can't be far behind- Charlton Heston.
    I really admired Charlton Heston...what a wise man! The NRA was in very capable hands, when he was at the helm. The country was in good hands with Ronald Reagan...he was a Statesman...not a politician. Do we have any leaders, like them, left?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

3. In short, NO
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    In short, NO
    I'm a little more optimistic than that, CST. Watched Sean Hannity interview Sarah Palin on Fox News tonight. She's a firecracker and speaks her mind about the political atmosphere and the damage it's doing. If she runs in 2012, as either a Republican or Independent, she'll get my vote.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I really admired Charlton Heston...what a wise man! The NRA was in very capable hands, when he was at the helm. The country was in good hands with Ronald Reagan...he was a Statesman...not a politician. Do we have any leaders, like them, left?
    There are a few that have not sold their soul to the highest bidder. Ron Paul comes to mind. How many politicians can you name other than him that speak out against the evil federal reserve system? How many even know how and when it was enacted"? How many of them know it is neither federal nor are there any reserves? Some of the politicians may know but most of them are either afraid to rock the boat or are just another puppet dancing to the tune of their puppet masters. I am afraid the number of real patriots in office are few and far between. IMHO.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There are a few that have not sold their soul to the highest bidder. Ron Paul comes to mind. How many politicians can you name other than him that speak out against the evil federal reserve system? How many even know how and when it was enacted"? How many of them know it is neither federal nor are there any reserves? Some of the politicization may know but most of them are either afraid to rock the boat or are just another puppet dancing to the tune of their puppet masters. I am afraid the number of real patriots in office are few and far between. IMHO.

Dr. Paul is amazing. I may not agree with everything. But he's the best shot we got.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I'm a little more optimistic than that, CST. Watched Sean Hannity interview Sarah Palin on Fox News tonight. She's a firecracker and speaks her mind about the political atmosphere and the damage it's doing. If she runs in 2012, as either a Republican or Independent, she'll get my vote.
    +1 Until something better comes along she will get my vote as well. Are there better candidates out there? Probably but I have not seen them yet.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Exclamation The dream team

Palin for Prez
    Keyes for Vice
    Dr Paul for chairman of the Fed

We fix the whole mess in one term!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

9. Palin

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    +1 Until something better comes along she will get my vote as well. Are there better candidates out there? Probably but I have not seen them yet.
    I am with you on that. I seen her in Grand Rapids Mi. book signing. She seams like the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Palin for Prez
    Keyes for Vice
    Dr Paul for chairman of the Fed

We fix the whole mess in one term!
    +1. However Ron Paul would soon be out of a job because he wants to do get rid of the federal reserve. Perhaps then he could move into the job of Secretary of the Treasure.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'd think Ron Paul would serve us best in Congress as he has for years in voting NO on anything that was not authorized by the Constitution...

I'd like to seem him as Speaker of the House...

You know no more b.s. would even get to the floor of the House for a vote...

AND 3rd in line...

I'd like to see any combination of Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Alan Keyes in the White house, Secretary of State...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast