use Obama/Pelosi care or go to jail??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: use Obama/Pelosi care or go to jail???

Quote Originally Posted by ijon View Post
    I am with you on that. I seen her in Grand Rapids Mi. book signing. She seams like the real thing.
    cool. I would have liked to go. but was too busy with other things.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I'd think Ron Paul would serve us best in Congress as he has for years in voting NO on anything that was not authorized by the Constitution...

I'd like to seem him as Speaker of the House...

You know no more b.s. would even get to the floor of the House for a vote...

AND 3rd in line...

I'd like to see any combination of Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Alan Keyes in the White house, Secretary of State...
    I agree, Bohemian. I also believe that a Sarah Palin/Alan Keyes ticket would be absolutely fabulous. But, has Obama ruined the chances for another black man to achieve that goal? I hope not, but it certainly is a point to ponder.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I agree, Bohemian. I also believe that a Sarah Palin/Alan Keyes ticket would be absolutely fabulous. But, has Obama ruined the chances for another black man to achieve that goal? I hope not, but it certainly is a point to ponder.
    Obama is no Black Man...

He's an Oreo posing as a Black Man...

The guy grew up in Hawaii, has virtually no distinguishable accent from the average Caucasian...

But early in the Primary season, when Black Leaders of the Community were saying he's not Black enough, and he does not even sound like a Black man; David Axelrod & Company transformed Obama into a living & breathing and sounding just like Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King...

Or a typical Fire & Brimstone Black Baptist Minister from the South...

Much like Billary Clinton did when she came off as a Southern Belle in front of Selma, Alabama...

The Media called her on it, but were conspicuously silent when Obama did it...

And remain so, as he continues the same illusion today...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

A sad ancillary note to all that's happening must be added this, IMHO: the possibility of race war. Many people are loathe to address this topic, but I know plenty of folks who have been quietly noting this (and preparing for this) for years. Consider: 95% of blacks vote for Obama (as a perceived black man), converts to Islam in this country have, for many years, consisted largely of blacks, blacks constitute our lowest socio-economic class, inner-city violence across the country is overwhelming committed by black males. To be sure, blacks have not had the same rate of participation in and rewards from "the American dream" of bettering one's standing through education, family, and hard work. I attribute this to the likes of the Democratic Party and notorious black leaders (I use the term loosely) like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who retain and grow their power base by keeping black Americans down.

Now, and I've posted this before, I don't care if you're orange with purple stripes; as long as you uphold the tradition of the Constitution as written by the Founders, you're welcome in my company and at my table. So, no one should misconstrue this post as a rascist diatribe. Just something else to think and worry about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123