Obama warns don't jump to conclusions

Thread: Obama warns don't jump to conclusions

Exclamation Obama warns don't jump to conclusions

FT.com / US / Politics & Foreign policy - Call for calm after US military base killings

Yeah...right tell that to the families of the DEAD and WOUNDED
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The term "terrorism" comes from Latin terrere, "to frighten."
    Terrorist –noun
    a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

The man was a cowardly murderer, a terrorist. What other conclusions are there?
    Semper Fi

At first glance, I guessed that this statement was one of those slips of the tongue and that he probably wished he hadn't said it. The more I thought about it however, I realized that the satement is perfectly consistent with his propensity to to try to "understand" evildoers instead of punishing them. I'm just surprised that with a mindset like that he ended up studying law instead of sociology, a discipline where such thinking is the norm.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

5. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    FT.com / US / Politics & Foreign policy - Call for calm after US military base killings

Yeah...right tell that to the families of the DEAD and WOUNDED
    I think he did... Plus panic proves nothing.. Calm clear thinking during these things proves to be the best thing anyone can do.

of course he is going to try to protect his own.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Oh don't worry about it they will blame the FNH he used and want to ban that next... all the while totally ignoring the fact that multiple federal laws were broken when he entered a Military base with a weapon!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

8. Yeah, we wouldn't want to sat that the Army acted "stupudly".

Yes, we should take the Manchurian Candidate & Muslim Usurper's advice on not jumping to the conclusions that the Facts Clearly Delineate...

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, was for all intents a purposes a Manchurian Candidate himself...
    Although, technically both the Usurper in Chief and Major Hasan were willing Manchurian Candidates...

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, LIED on all his official Army documents, which is in itself a crime; about his religious preference; he stated he had no Religious Preference...
    His own Cousin stated "He Has Always Been A Muslim" and he was a "Good American"... mmm if he was a good American, I'd hate to see a bad one...

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, on & off base paraded around in his Devout Muslim Garb; as surveillance footage poring into the media clearly depict.

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim & Psychiatrist and Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan, was in overseas contact with members of Al Qaeda, one of which was also tied to at least two of the 911 hijackers.

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan is now called a hero by Al Qaeda and said Imam.

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan shouted "Allah is the Greatest" as he fired some 100 rounds + at and hit some 50 + fellow soldiers, killing 13.

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, openly endorsed suicide bombings and martyrdom against Americans & Jews...

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, told Colleagues That Infidels Should Die...

The stinking political correctness that the Muslim Usurper is preaching and forcing Army Command to reiterate; is what got our fellow Americans killed to begin with...

AND At least the CIA, and Army CID knew for better than 6 months what this martyr seeking Devout Muslim was up too, and kept it quiet and did nothing to prevent this tragedy from happening...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The Lifetime, Devout Muslim Major Nidal Malik Hasan, LIED on all his official Army documents, which is in itself a crime; about his religious preference; he stated he had no Religious Preference...

Of course in his religion lying to an "infidel" is o.k.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

AND At least the CIA, and Army CID knew for better than 6 months what this martyr seeking Devout Muslim was up too, and kept it quiet and did nothing to prevent this tragedy from happening...
    now that they have had their (insert body part adjective here) stepped on bet they do not make that mistake two times in a row, unfortunately it takes such tragedy's to get them to take action....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.