US House passes health care bill - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US House passes health care bill

I was glad to see that both Idaho representatives voted against, even though 1 is a Democrat.

The company that I work for pays 100% of my health insurance at this time. I can't see a reason why they will in the future. Bye bye $15k a year. That's a lot of guns and bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Once again our so called representatives heard the American citizens loud and clear and once again the traitors turned a deaf ear. Plenty of taxation with out representation.
    no kidding!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    I was glad to see that both Idaho representatives voted against, even though 1 is a Democrat.

The company that I work for pays 100% of my health insurance at this time. I can't see a reason why they will in the future. Bye bye $15k a year. That's a lot of guns and bullets.
    You hit it on the nail head, one of the many things the Liberal Democrats are trying to hide...
    The fact that MOST will be forced into ObamaCare; because it will be cheaper for your employer to pay the tax rather than give the coverage the Three Stooges (Barack, Nancy and Harry) Dictate...
    And the Self-Employed will be forced into ObamaCare via the threat and intimidation tactic of jail time for those that do not have ObamaCare or the Draconian Coverage the Obamanation dictates...

Stop ObamaCare Before It Kills U.S.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12