Hasan should be charged with a hate crime! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hasan should be charged with a hate crime!

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Actually - My question is why is he not being charged with Treason.
    He shot troops preparing to go into battle to defend our country... Sounds like treason to me..
    Couldn't agree more, he's a murderer and a traitor. I could care less about being charged with a hate crime as long as he gets the needle.

I'd have to say this classifies as a hate crime... but the way Prince Harry Reid and Queen Bee Nancy Pelosi and Obummer & Company had the hate crime legislation passed this year we got hosed in two ways...

One crimes against Veterans are not considered a hate crime, unless they are Black, Gay, Hispanic, Asian or Muslim...
    Two crimes against Christians or Jews are not considered a hate crime, unless they are Black, Gay, Hispanic, Asian or Muslim (middle-eastern ethnicity) ...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I WISHED SHE HAD SHOT A LITTLE MORE ACCURATELY. IT'S GOING TO BE A MEDIA CIRCUS!!!
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

two in the chest, one in the head s.o.p.

guess she failed that class, even though the media is calling her a firearms expert...

please...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The last time I checked we were still at war on a couple fronts.......
    The coward needs to be tryed for treason..... Upon conviction, Is a public hanging, live on CNN or MSNBC too much to ask?
    Semper Fi

I like to see him drawn and quartered, on national TV, (I'd Go For Pay for View Even) his head put on a pike in front of the Mosque he and the 911 hijackers worshiped at...

Regardless of what he gets convicted of, I hope that he does not get executed. All that will achieve is what his goal was in the first place. To become a martyr. This is one of the few times that I would advocate the huge expense of keeping him jailed for the rest of his life. Let him live the rest of his life behind bars as a man who cannot walk and failed in his objective in the first place.

I am pretty sure that since a Military Death Penalty requires the signature of the President of the United States; that there is no way the Muslim In Chief Obummer is going to sign that document...

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    Regardless of what he gets convicted of, I hope that he does not get executed. All that will achieve is what his goal was in the first place. To become a martyr. This is one of the few times that I would advocate the huge expense of keeping him jailed for the rest of his life. Let him live the rest of his life behind bars as a man who cannot walk and failed in his objective in the first place.
    As angry as I am at the coward, You are probably right. Besides, the general population of some federal correctional institutions may just be the proper prescription for the doctor...
    Semper Fi

Televised hanging. Leave his body hanging for the buzzards. Or feed him to the hogs. Bohemian I wish you'd quit with the posters of obama and references to God. I know its satire but it really makes me wanna hurl.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast