Hasan should be charged with a hate crime! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hasan should be charged with a hate crime!

  1. #21
    déjà vu?




    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  2.   
  3. #22
    I can deal with the pics of obama as a muslim,he is a muslim. But he sure aint God.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    I can deal with the pics of obama as a muslim,he is a muslim. But he sure aint God.
    but that's not what the ObamaBots say...

    He's the Messiah...


    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    I can deal with the pics of obama as a muslim,he is a muslim. But he sure aint God.
    I know that and you know that but to many of the sheeple he is their "little god".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    two in the chest, one in the head s.o.p.

    guess she failed that class, even though the media is calling her a firearms expert...

    please...

    Well...in her defense...she was shot at the time....


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    Regardless of what he gets convicted of, I hope that he does not get executed. All that will achieve is what his goal was in the first place. To become a martyr. This is one of the few times that I would advocate the huge expense of keeping him jailed for the rest of his life. Let him live the rest of his life behind bars as a man who cannot walk and failed in his objective in the first place.
    AGreed...lock him away and only feed him pork chops and apple sauce...

  7. #26
    In New Jersey, whenever a violent inter-racial crime occurs, the police immediately inform the news media either (1) that they will be investigating it as a hate crime, or (2) that there's no evidence it was a hate crime. I'll leave it to you to guess under what circumstances these statements predictably and consistently apply.

    They're going to try some of the 911 terrorists in civilian court in New York City. It's going to be wild circus and a pathetic joke.

    The terrorists could actually beat the rap. Were they ever read their Miranda rights?

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    In New Jersey, whenever a violent inter-racial crime occurs, the police immediately inform the news media either (1) that they will be investigating it as a hate crime, or (2) that there's no evidence it was a hate crime. I'll leave it to you to guess under what circumstances these statements predictably and consistently apply.

    They're going to try some of the 911 terrorists in civilian court in New York City. It's going to be wild circus and a pathetic joke.

    The terrorists could actually beat the rap. Were they ever read their Miranda rights?
    Only in a ObamaNation do enemy combatants and terrorists have the same rights we do...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Well...in her defense...she was shot at the time....
    Please... in the leg with a five-seven...

    Send the "Firearms Expert" back to school...



    I will still give her props for hitting him at all...

    Saw a police chase and capture a while back on the tube, they were after a bank robber, whom got jammed up in traffic, he jumped out of the car while surrounded by 5 cops with weapons drawn, he opened fire, they returned fire... some 20 odd shots, they hit him 3 times non-fatally...
    He put 3 of them in the hospital...

    WTF?


    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast