11 Reasons why the 2010 elections are the most important of our lives

Thread: 11 Reasons why the 2010 elections are the most important of our lives

11 Reasons why the 2010 elections are the most important of our lives

What would you say if I gave you 11 reasons why the elections in 2010 will be the most important in the history of the United States

1. What if I had told you in October 2008, before the last presidential election, that before Barack Obama's first 100 days in office, the federal government would be in control of both the mortgage and the banking industries? That 19 of America 's largest banks would be forced to undergo stress tests by the federal government which would determine if they were insufficiently capitalized, so they must be
    supervised by the government?

Would you have said, "C'mon that will never happen in America .."

2. What if I had told you that within Barack Obama's first 100 days in office the federal government would be the largest shareholder in two of the US Big-Three automakers: Ford, GM, and Chrysler? That the government would kick out the CEO's of these companies and appoint hand-picked executives with zero experience in the auto industry and that executive compensation would be determined, not by a Board of Directors, but by the government?

Would you have said,"C'mon that will never happen in America "

3. What if I had told you that Barack Obama would appoint 21 Czars, without congressional approval, accountable only to him, not to the voters, who would have control over a wide range of US policy decisions. That there would be a Stimulus Accountability Czar, an Urban Czar, a Compensation Czar, an Iran Czar, an Auto Industry Czar, a Cyber Security Czar, an Energy Czar, a Bank Bailout Czar, and more than a dozen other government bureaucrats with unchecked regulatory powers over US domestic and foreign policy.

Would you have said,"Cmon that will never happen in America ..."

4. What if I had told you that the federal deficit would be $915 billion in the first six months of the Obama presidency - with a projected annual deficit of $1.75 trillion - triple the $454.8 billion in 2008, for which the previous administration was highly criticized by Obama and his fellow Democrats.. That congress would pass Obama's $3.53 trillion federal budget for fiscal 2010. That the projected deficit over the next ten years would be greater than $10 trillion

Would you have said,"Cmon that will never happen in America ."

5. What if I had told you that the Obama Justice Department would order FBI agents to read Miranda rights to high-value detainees captured on the battlefield and held at US military detention facilities in Afghanistan . That Obama would order the closing of the Guantanamo detention facility with no plan for the disposition of the 200-plus individuals held there. That several of the suspected terrorists at Guantanamo would be sent to live in freedom in Bermuda at the expense of the US government. That some of our returning US veterans would be labeled terrorists and put on a watch list.

Would you have said,"Cmon that will never happen in America ."

6. What if I had told you that the federal government would seek powers to seize key companies whose failures could jeopardize the financial system. That a new regulatory agency would be proposed by Obama to control loans, credit cards, mortgage-backed securities, and other financial products offered to the public.

Would you have said, "Cmon that will never happen in America ."

7. What if I had told you that Obama would travel to the Middle East, bow before the Saudi king, and repeatedly apologize for America 's past actions. That he would travel to Latin America where he would warmly greet Venezuela 's strongman Hugo Chavez and sit passively in the audience while Nicaraguan Marxist thug Daniel Ortega charged America with terrorist aggression in Central America ..

Would you have said, "Cmon that will never happen in America ."

Okay, now what if I were to tell you that Obama wants to dismantle conservative talk radio through the imposition of a new "Fairness Doctrine." That he wants to curtail the First Amendment rights of those who may disagree with his policies via internet blogs, cable news networks, or advocacy ads. That most major network television and most newspapers will only sing his phrases like state-run media in communist countries?

Would you say,"Cmon that will never happen in America ."

9. What if I were to tell you that the Obama Justice Department is doing everything it can to limit your Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms. That the federal government wants to reinstate the so-called assault weapons ban which would prohibit the sale of any type of firearm that does not require the shooter to pull the trigger every time a round is fired. That Obama's Attorney General wants to eliminate the sale of virtually all handguns and ammunition, which most citizens choose for self-defense.

Would you say, "Cmon that will never happen in America ..."

What if I were to tell you that the Obama plan is to eliminate states rights guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment and give the federal government sweeping new powers over policies currently under the province of local and state governments and voted on by the people. That Obama plans to control the schools, energy production, the environment, health care, and the wealth of every US citizen.

Would you say,"C'mon, that will never happen in America ..."

What if I were to tell you that the president, the courts, and the federal government have ignored the US Constitution and have seized powers which the founders of our country fought to restrict. That our last presidential election may have been our last truly free election for some time to come. That our next presidential election may look similar to the one recently held in Iran . (And maybe under review by ACORN.)

I know - I know what you will say. That will never happen in America .

Hopefully you realize the significance of taking the census away from the Commerce Department and placing it under the White House, where Acorn has been given broad authority to manage it.

If we don't do everything in our power to stop this madness in 2010 and 2012, may God have mercy on our souls. Pass this on to every freedom loving American you can.

Author unknown………
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Evict the Congress

12. What if you were told that in Obama's first year he would emasculate himself (And America) in front of one of the same terrorists that kidnapped and held U.S. Solders and Citizens for 444 days under Jimmy Carter?

13. What if you were told in Obama's first 30 days in office he would spend more money than all other administrations combined, in their entirety, inflation adjusted?

14. What if you were told in Obama's first 100 days in office he would print 110% more money than what Jimmy Carter printed under better economic conditions, which caused hyperinflation, crash of the housing market, 14% unemployment, and caused the Prime Rate to hit 21-1/2% ? (Can you say "Weimar Republic" ?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

15. What if you were told that in Obama's first year he would mandate that you face a $250,000 (Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars) fine and 5 years in prison if you did not buy Government Mandated Health Insurance? (AKA: ObamaCare), as a condition of your U.S. Citizenship. Moreover, while illegal aliens are not held to the same standard.

16. What if you were told that in Obama's first year he would condone and allow terrorists & enemy combatants directly responsible for 911 and the death of thousands of Americans to be given the same rights you & I have?

17. What if you were told that Obama feels the U.S. Constitution is archaic, fundamentally flawed and a living document? No wait, scratch that you were told Sheeple...

18. What if you were told that Obama feels that just because you have a Right, it does not mean that the Government cannot Constrain that Right? No wait, scratch that one too... you were told Sheeple...

WTFU Sheeple...

The time for closet Conservatism is over...

Bill of Rights...
    God-Given...
    Non-Negotiable...

Without our Liberties, we have NOTHING...

Knee-Cap Obama & Company by Firing Congress next year, and Fire Obama & Company in 2012 if they are not impeached for treason, or tarred & feathered first...

The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

We Should Fire Congress

Send An Eviction Notice To Congress + FREE "Evict Congress" Bumper Sticker

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Great ideas. I and an associate went broke trying to educate Americans about this. One idiot senator said at a recent town hall meeting when asked to fight for term limits when he returned to Washington by a constituent: "We already have term limits... they are called elections." As much as I disliked the guy, I have to agree with him.

So... we elected Obama to punish the GOP for Bush. Now what? Back to the Republicans? They just take turns screwing us. Why do you think they call it a "Party?"

If you don't vote for a third party you just waste your vote.

Problem is, American's are TOO STUPID!

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Kind of reminds you of how fast things moved and changed in the 1930's in Germany.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

name change

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Great ideas. I and an associate went broke trying to educate Americans about this. One idiot senator said at a recent town hall meeting when asked to fight for term limits when he returned to Washington by a constituent: "We already have term limits... they are called elections." As much as I disliked the guy, I have to agree with him.

So... we elected Obama to punish the GOP for Bush. Now what? Back to the Republicans? They just take turns screwing us. Why do you think they call it a "Party?"

your user name doesn't do you justice please put a wise before old owl
    molon labe

The cold hard facts are that if any parties candidate can not poll less then double digits from the front runner(s), they do not have a snow-balls chance in hell of winning...

I for one voted for Ross Perot & will not make that mistake again...

In the primaries & caucuses we have the option of voting for who we think is the best candidate(s); once the general elections come along we no longer have that luxury, and we have the unfortunate task of voting for the best candidate(s) that can win...

If you vote for 3rd Party Candidate(s) in the general election and said candidate(s) is not polling less then double digits from the front runner(s) then you are in all honesty, effectively wasting your vote; like it or not, admit it or not that is the reality...

Not that I am particularly happy with those circumstances, but they are what they are and I for one will continue to do everything I can to get more conservative candidate(s) in a position to win regardless of what party they are from...

Our current Federal focus is 435 Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, and 37-38 & Counting U.S. Senate Seats are in play, between now & November; in the Senate there are 8 RINOS, 2 Independents & 59 Democrats that have to go as soon as the opportunity presents itself...
    They have all crapped on the Constitution & the Second Amendment since Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009...

Who Stabbed Us In The Back 2009-2010 ? :

Short of getting 15%-20% of the population to join us in starting the next Revolution against THIS Tyrannical Government & restore the country to the tenets it was founded on: Small-Limited Government, Self-Reliance; We have to focus on attainable goals this election cycle; besides the aforementioned federal focus there are a plethora of Governors & State Senators, Assemblymen, City Councilmen, Judges, Sheriffs, etc., that are up for election/re-election this year as well; our time is best served in immediately researching all our individual, applicable Federal, State, Local & other Municipalities offices that are in play this year; make a list, your own Constitutional & Second Amendment Litmus Test if you will; pick your top 3 for each office for the primaries & generals and spread the word via the internet, friends, family, peers, neighbors, etc., on a daily basis ask yourself whom have I enlightened today with real Political Knowledge & how it effects them and future generations?

Gun Owners are still feeling the Constitutional & Second Amendment Infringements of Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, JFK, LBJ, H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton & Ronald Reagan...

Take Back The Republic!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Unhappy

i wish i could believe voting will solve the problem i don't think they would let us votr enough of "them" out i keep remembering stalin's statement that it didn't matter who voted what mattered was who counted i 'm afraid that may be where we are now hope i'm wrong
    molon labe