Since 01/20/2009 3 people make a anti-gun donation every minute

Thread: Since 01/20/2009 3 people make a anti-gun donation every minute

Since 01/20/2009 3 people make a anti-gun donation every minute

Since Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009 01/20/2009 3 people make a anti-gun donation every minute...

Prepared and Conducted
    as a Public Service by
    CITIZENS COMMITTEE FOR THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Did you know that since Barack Obama was elected President 3 people make a donation to an anti-gun group every minute?

That's almost a million and a half contributions aimed at you - and your gun rights every year!

With Obama in the White House and anti-gunners in control of key committees in Congress, the gun grabbers are out for blood.

Make no mistake. Our guns and our right to use them could be wiped away by Barack Obama, the most anti-gun rights President in history, at any moment. They already are being attacked in Congress, state legislatures and cities and towns from coast-to-coast.

We at the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms have launched this new nationwide campaign to rally gun owners and freedom loving Americans behind an effort to protect our constitutional rights.

I could only afford to send out surveys today to a special group of key people like you who I knew would be most interested in helping us at this time.

Your help today is a critical part of our three prong nationwide attack on the gun grabbers.

FIRST: By distributing surveys and letters like this we can help create massive public awareness of the problems gun owners face and get people involved in our projects.

Our survey results will play a key role in establishing the evidence to show that the American public wants to defend the right to keep and bear arms from attack.

The survey will also show us in which parts of the country gun owners see and hear the most anti-gun propaganda.

SECOND: Our ongoing National Firearms Freedom Fund advertising campaign will help educate people to the public good of gun ownership while at the same time alerting them to the new threat to their rights.

Our gun rights advertising campaign in publications and on radio and television is one of our best and most important projects.

You can just imagine how brainwashed the American people would become if they only heard from the anti-gun groups and their supporters.

THIRD: Our expanded GRASS ROOTS AND DIRECT LOBBYING PROGRAM will counter the stepped up activity of the heavily funded anti-gun groups in our nation's capital and state capitals from California to New York.

Right now, groups like the Brady Gun Control Center and the Ban the Gun Coalition are running anti-gun commercials, newspaper, internet website and magazine ads, and are appearing on radio talk shows.

Sadly, these and other actions by the "ban the gun crowd" are resulting in thousands of "new" supporters for their cause who will be making additional contributions against you and your gun rights for years to come.

Over the last few years the anti-gun movement has been quietly organizing and increasing their funding base while waiting for an anti-gun rights President.

Today with Barack Obama in the White House, they are one of the best funded operations I have ever seen. Of course, they could have never gotten to where they are without help from the anti-gunners in the media and Hollywood.

We must respond - and respond fast.

To do so we need your help to "take up the slack" by providing us with as much help as you can.

We are urgently trying to find the extra funding to help with our important work to protect your gun rights.

I personally feel - and I know you agree - WE MUST PUT OUR FOOT DOWN NOW BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND AND OUR GUN RIGHTS ARE GONE FOREVER.

I've been actively involved in this fight for over thirty years. But, without your help and the help of other concerned citizens there is little that I can do.

If you're like me, the thought of someone making a donation every 20 seconds - for the purpose of taking away our freedom - is frightening indeed.

But with enough public support we can cut the gun grabbers down to size. That is the major reason why I have actively devoted over three decades of my life to this cause.

I have spent much time traveling away from home and my wife and children - to do television and radio shows in all 50 states - to defend our constitutional rights.

I have seen the anti-gun movement in action and I personally am not about to sit back and do nothing to protect our freedom.

Now I know we can't stop them cold, once and for all. But we can curb them from their goal to disarm us.

But all the know-how in the world won't accomplish anything without the support of concerned people like you.

What we need right now are folks who are willing to back up their beliefs - that gun confiscation is wrong - with ACTION.

That's why I'm hoping you'll take just the few minutes needed to complete your survey today.

And when you do I hope you'll consider making a generous contribution to the Citizens Committee.

Just to mail a direct mail survey cost us about 28. So for us to reach just one million other Americans will cost us about $280,000.

Add to that the need for the National Firearms Freedom Fund advertising campaign, our priority lobbying needs and our important pro-gun rights educational projects, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And that's money we simply don't have right now to fight Barack Obama and the gun ban crowd. Can I count on you to help us today?

I hope so. Because quite frankly with gun grabbers like Senators John Kerry, Frank Lautenberg, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, and Chuck Schumer, not to mention House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, our gun rights could vanish at any time.

Please imagine for a moment the loss of your gun rights, and the fact that your children may not have the same freedom you took for granted.

Remember too, all the countries where this freedom has already been lost.

Now I know you are called upon to help many worthy causes these days. But our gun rights are simply one freedom we cannot afford to put on "the back burner."

The biggest danger facing us today is if too many people think their individual participation isn't really needed or won't make a difference.

I sincerely hope you don't feel that way.

I must be careful to maximize every dollar the Citizens Committee spends. That's why I wrote to you instead of someone else who is not as concerned about our freedom.

Please do whatever you can to help.

Our major enemies are time and the lack of funds. Remember, every 20 seconds another contribution to take away your gun rights, goes to our opponents.

For more information about CCRKBA go to CCRKBA :: Homepage

Let me hear from you today, while it's fresh on your mind.

Sincerely yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
    Chairman

And remember, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Charles Schumer, Dianne Feinstein and the rest of the Gun Grabbers don't want you to respond to this urgent appeal.

Also, keep in mind that Obama can also attack our gun rights without Congressional approval by making anti-gun appointments to the courts, participating with gun banners at the United Nations, using the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives against us, giving credence and funding to the world gun ban effort through the Department of State, forcing huge changes
    on hunters and gun owners through the Bureau of Land Management, Environmental Protection Agency, Fish and Wildlife Agency, and your right to have a gun at work through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. And this is just to name a few of the tools Obama can use against our gun rights.

If you prefer to donate by check, please mail to:

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    12500 NE Tenth Place
    Dept Code 3271
    Bellevue, Washington 98004

With more than 650,000 members and supporters nationwide, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one of the nation's premier gun rights organizations. As a non-profit organization, the Citizens Committee is dedicated to preserving firearms freedoms through active lobbying of elected officials and facilitating grass-roots organization of gun rights activists in local communities throughout the United States. The Citizens Committee can be reached by phone at (425) 454-4911, on the Internet at www.ccrkba.org

https://secure.conservativedonations...survey/?a=3271

YouTube - SAF's Alan Gottlieb on CNN

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

BRAVO ALAN!

Oh MAN I always wanted to see somebody but that smug jerk in his place. You are da man!

I used to switch back and forth from CNN to Fox. With Glenn gone over to Fox, and now Lou jumping ship, I see no reason to watch CNN any more.

I love the way you had all the answers. BLESS YOU!
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

yeah Alan did a good job talking to that loud mouth idiot.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. God that guy is annoying! SHUT UP and let the GUESTS speak, you get to talk all day long.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Alan did a good job dealing with a couple of left wing nit wits.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7