Big Brother IS Watching: NSA helped with Windows 7 development
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Big Brother IS Watching: NSA helped with Windows 7 development

  1. #1

    Big Brother IS Watching: NSA helped with Windows 7 development

    November, 18th, 2009

    The National Security Agency (NSA) worked with Microsoft on the development of Windows 7, an agency official acknowledged yesterday during testimony before Congress...

    mmm... the same guys that run their own version of Linux, collaborated with Microsoft on Windows 7 development...

    All the easier to abuse the Patriot Act I suspect...

    Gee, the computer this i.p. belongs to has an awful lot of firearms & ammunition related traffic... Better send Obama's S.S. to investigate...

    NSA helped with Windows 7 development

    Guess maybe I will have to go Mac after all...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  2.   
  3. #2
    I don't think it's going to make much differance if it a Mac or PC. They are going to watch you (Us) anyway.
    Semper Fi

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I don't think it's going to make much differance if it a Mac or PC. They are going to watch you (Us) anyway.
    probably a fair statement, I acquiesce...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  5. lmao man, this is insane. Not like those morons would do anything anyway. They all knew about Hasan (fort hood) and did nothing...what a waste
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    lmao man, this is insane. Not like those morons would do anything anyway. They all knew about Hasan (fort hood) and did nothing...what a waste
    They don't have time to mess with those kind of terrorists. They have to worry about all us "right wing terrorists".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    lmao man, this is insane. Not like those morons would do anything anyway. They all knew about Hasan (fort hood) and did nothing...what a waste
    They might do something if you are not a devout muslim...

    Have to be white and christian and disagree with the current administration to get anybody's attention nowadays...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    143
    I worked for a networking company called Cabletron back in the mid to late 90's. When they developed encryption for their products they had to provide a back door for the US government or lose the right to sell into the Federal market. It is my understanding that there isn't a single piece of Internet infrastructure that can't be accessed by a government agency.

    The problem is that while NSA is great at gathering the data they don't have the manpower or expertise to take advantage of what they find.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    They might do something if you are not a devout muslim...

    Have to be white and christian and disagree with the current administration to get anybody's attention nowadays...
    All very excellent points. Our Founding Fathers would turn in their graves.

    TFO

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarton713 View Post
    I worked for a networking company called Cabletron back in the mid to late 90's. When they developed encryption for their products they had to provide a back door for the US government or lose the right to sell into the Federal market. It is my understanding that there isn't a single piece of Internet infrastructure that can't be accessed by a government agency.

    The problem is that while NSA is great at gathering the data they don't have the manpower or expertise to take advantage of what they find.
    You are absolutely correct. I am working with them right now on trying to tack down someone that hijacked one of our servers to try and access government networks. They called me to let me know what was happening. I am often asked by others if I can read their emial. I say yes buet I don't even have time to read all of mine so I sure don't have time to worry about who you are sending jokes to. No way does the NSA, CIA, FBI etc. haven aywhere close to enough manpower to monitor all the potential threats that the come across evey hour.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    They might do something if you are not a devout muslim...

    Have to be white and christian and disagree with the current administration to get anybody's attention nowadays...
    Lmao
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast