Kill ObamaCare Senate Bill Blitzkrieg: ITS BEING RAMRODDED TOMORROW! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill ObamaCare Senate Bill Blitzkrieg: ITS BEING RAMRODDED TOMORROW!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    This is a biggie folks, If we kill the bill today, we can sleep soundly and enjoy the holidays and rest of year without fear of something being passed in the middle of the night without a recorded voice vote over the holidays, as they so underhandedly like to do...

The only way we can make sure our messages are heard today loud and clear is to fax & telephone call both of your local and D.C. Senators offices...

Please Oppose The Motion To Proceed On Senate H.R. 3590 TODAY SATURDAY 11/21/2009 "KILL THE BILL AKA: OBAMACARE"
    Fax & Telephone call both your two U.S. Senators again if needed...

No emails today, they will not get seen till its too late...

Phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Ron

I just checked and the poll is:
    65,414 For the Bill
    54,045 Against

The bad news is the Senate has their 60 votes.

There are more people looking for free hand outs than a job, so what do we expect.
    I realize the disparity in the poll and posted it as a way of maybe increasing the votes against. I also stated that it looks like the Senate will have the 60 votes to push on with the debate which is not a good sign. As I said before EVERYONE needs to write their Senators and let them know to give a "ney" vote (after the debate) or be replaced in the next elections. But, of course, always be polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Fax & Telephone call both your two U.S. Senators again if needed...

No emails today, they will not get seen till its too late...

Phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.

U.S. Senate: Senators Home
    FYI: Its not over, till its over...

Turn up the heat!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12