Letter I sent to my senators!

Thread: Letter I sent to my senators!

Exclamation Letter I sent to my senators!

Sir,
    It is not for the Congress or the Senate to decide the medical insurance needs of every American Citizen.
    Forced medical insurance is TYRANNY! Do not support an unconstitutional law. We do not want to be told what doctor or healthcare we can or cannot have. The choice simply is not yours to make. You did not listen to the people during the town hall meetings and enough is enough. If you vote yes on this bill I will contact every grassroots organization I can find that and see to it that you are voted out of office in the next elections.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. As always, good job Festus! Thanks, TFO

Luckily I didn't have to send mine anything this time. They both voted NO. Now all you have to do is get a lot more to send them the same sentiments!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I have to send something to heckle and jeckle yet today. I started a couple times and ended up angry and frustrated. I know, nose to the stone and get it done.....
    Semper Fi

I will copy and paste, and send to both of my senators....the guy who temporarily replaced Kennedy (via legislative fiat by the corrupt MA Dem dominated legislature) and John Kerry. Unfortunately, I know it will fall on deaf ears. I did call Congressman Mike Capuano this morning (he's running to replace Kennedy in special election this January) and told him I was sick and tired of his campaign ads (still running against Bush & Cheney). I told him his strategy of STILL running against Bush & Cheney would backfire and that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning because of it. I told him, the last time I checked, Bush and Cheney were not running for office in Massachusetts. However, I would be willing to place campaign signs for Cheney / Bush in 2012 in his front yard, if he would like me to!!!! That oughta really PISS him off!!! I swear, I should make a bunch up and do it. I bet it would get played on the news!!! Fox News anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    I will copy and paste, and send to both of my senators....the guy who temporarily replaced Kennedy (via legislative fiat by the corrupt MA Dem dominated legislature) and John Kerry. Unfortunately, I know it will fall on deaf ears. I did call Congressman Mike Capuano this morning (he's running to replace Kennedy in special election this January) and told him I was sick and tired of his campaign ads (still running against Bush & Cheney). I told him his strategy of STILL running against Bush & Cheney would backfire and that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning because of it. I told him, the last time I checked, Bush and Cheney were not running for office in Massachusetts. However, I would be willing to place campaign signs for Cheney / Bush in 2012 in his front yard, if he would like me to!!!! That oughta really PISS him off!!! I swear, I should make a bunch up and do it. I bet it would get played on the news!!! Fox News anyway.
    That annoys you too? Haha I hate seeing his bad Ads on TV. Good job!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

8. I`ve written both of mine. 1 is a lame-duck other is, well 1 of of those @&$# progressives. Got some mumbo gumbo about well ex-police may carry their`s over state lines. I told him to go back and re-read 2nd. Amendment. I`m in favor of open carry

9. I can't write fast enough to the governors and statesmen that are so-called "running" my state. UGH. I've written at least ten letters and they haven't sent me one yet!