How your turd bag Senators voted in the healthcare vote (fire them all) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: How your turd bag Senators voted in the healthcare vote (fire them all)

  1. #11
    Once again, not one single Democrat in the U.S. Senate stood up for the Constitution...

    Yet another reminder that any incumbent Senator with a (D) or (I) next to their name next year GETS FIRED no exceptions...

    The lone Republican whom did not vote is directly responsible for this bill getting though, IF not for that ONE SINGLE MISSING VOTE, they could not have proceeded and we would have KILLED THE BILL AKA: ObamaCare till at least next year...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bonneau & Goose Creek, SC
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    The lone Republican whom did not vote is directly responsible for this bill getting though, IF not for that ONE SINGLE MISSING VOTE, they could not have proceeded and we would have KILLED THE BILL AKA: ObamaCare till at least next year...
    Not that I am defending the Voinovich for not voting but the Democrats didn't need anyone's vote but theirs party line. Wouldn't have mattered what Republicans did, they needed 60 votes and have 60 members supporting the Democrats in the Senate, 58 Democrats and 2 Independents who caucused with the Democrats .

    Senate Vote 353 - H.R.3590: On the Cloture Motion - NYTimes.com

    Democrats have majority in the House and Senate to overcome even a Filibuster.
    Don't forget that even in a tie in the Senate, Vice President Biden casts the tie breaker!
    All the Republican can just go home, it's over till 2012.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Not that I am defending the Voinovich for not voting but the Democrats didn't need anyone's vote but theirs party line. Wouldn't have mattered what Republicans did, they needed 60 votes and have 60 members supporting the Democrats in the Senate, 58 Democrats and 2 Independents who caucused with the Democrats .

    Senate Vote 353 - H.R.3590: On the Cloture Motion - NYTimes.com

    Democrats have majority in the House and Senate to overcome even a Filibuster.
    Don't forget that even in a tie in the Senate, Vice President Biden casts the tie breaker!
    All the Republican can just go home, it's over till 2012.
    Midterm elections 2010. Vote the bastards out. I hope it is soon enough, why do I feel dirty when I say hope now.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Not that I am defending the Voinovich for not voting but the Democrats didn't need anyone's vote but theirs party line. Wouldn't have mattered what Republicans did, they needed 60 votes and have 60 members supporting the Democrats in the Senate, 58 Democrats and 2 Independents who caucused with the Democrats .

    Senate Vote 353 - H.R.3590: On the Cloture Motion - NYTimes.com

    Democrats have majority in the House and Senate to overcome even a Filibuster.
    Don't forget that even in a tie in the Senate, Vice President Biden casts the tie breaker!
    All the Republican can just go home, it's over till 2012.
    Yep, your right...

    We should do something sane for a CHANGE and FIRE CONGRESS...

    We Should Fire Congress

    Evict the Congress

    The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!



    Start educating and opening the eyes of friends, family, neighbors, peers, fellow co-workers etc...
    Make it the point of a conversation, phone call or otherwise...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bonneau & Goose Creek, SC
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

    We should do something sane for a CHANGE and FIRE CONGRESS...

    Start educating and opening the eyes of friends, family, neighbors, peers, fellow co-workers etc...
    Make it the point of a conversation, phone call or otherwise...
    Don't know if I want to fire SC Senator DeMint (R).
    I like the way he votes.

    In the House is Henry Brown (R) which I wouldn't mind firing him.
    He's another pork barrel, vote buying politician.
    At least he voted against the bill.
    But not going to replace with a Democrat or Socialist.

    Is anyway we can force a public referendum for Term Limits?

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Don't know if I want to fire SC Senator DeMint (R).
    I like the way he votes.

    In the House is Henry Brown (R) which I wouldn't mind firing him.
    He's another pork barrel, vote buying politician.
    At least he voted against the bill.
    But not going to replace with a Democrat or Socialist.

    Is anyway we can force a public referendum for Term Limits?
    We have term limits every election year. What needs to happen is remove all the perks that go with elected office. Stop making this look like a career choice. The founders didn't intend congress to be someones career. Get this back to a part time job like it was intended and people will not be staying there for 50 years or more. I know it's just a pipe dream, anyway have a happy Thanksgiving.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  8. #17
    The problem I have with term limits is it dumps the good along with the bad. We have very few good ones as it is. One of the problems is we have two many ignorant people voting.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #18
    I wish I could be as optimistic about the "system" as some of you seem to be. Not only do I agree that most voters are "stupid" (IMO, anyone who voted for Obama is a complete mindless, drooling idiot), but I think the system is rigged. Don't think so? I don't know...the Black Panthers standing outside a polling booth with weapons in their hands? Acorn? SEIU? Fake ballots? Gerrymandering?

    Please, please, prove me wrong in 2010 and 2012. But, I'm not holding my breath...

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon
    Posts
    3,865
    Like I said before the system needs some tweets, not likely that will happen. What can happen is better education and getting more people off sucking at the government sow. Those mind numb robot votes are easy to buy. Just keep dolling out the freebees. It's up to people like us on these boards that have a brain and know how to use it, we can't get them all but we might be able to educate enough to make a difference. Remember freedom isn't free.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bonneau & Goose Creek, SC
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Like I said before the system needs some tweets, not likely that will happen. What can happen is better education and getting more people off sucking at the government sow. Those mind numb robot votes are easy to buy. Just keep dolling out the freebees. It's up to people like us on these boards that have a brain and know how to use it, we can't get them all but we might be able to educate enough to make a difference. Remember freedom isn't free.
    Fuhr52,

    Do you honestly believe education will stop people suckling the goverment nipple? There are a hell of a well educated socialist. Prime example would be majority of University educators...

    What needs to happen is that the government needs to run out of our tax dllars to give away. Limit witholding, get extension, reduce your tax base, i.e. Bankrupt the government like California and no more freaking bail-outs!

    Remember the saying, socialism works until they run out of other people's money...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast