Propoganda Anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Propoganda Anyone?

Am I seeing correctly? Are the "good people - no guns" BLEEDING" from gunshot wounds? Crikey, if that's the case, this kid has REALLY been indoctrinated.

I noticed the picture had two people in pools of blood with the words Good people! No guns! That is what happens to good people when they have no guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. What say all the members in the forum have a pro gun drawing contest :-D lol we can "guide" as well...
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Hey, don't police officers carry guns????

gf
    how about our "armed" forces. private detectives? I'm sure we can make quite the list of so called "bad" people.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Wow that is very odd. At 6 I won my first turkey shoot, won a 20 lb butterball. Anyone else seem to find it odd that the bad guy is red which is associated with Republicans who tend to like guns, and the good people are blue which is associated with Democrats who don't usually like guns? I know I did.
    Like a good boy scout, I'm prepared.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Stumbled across this today...I wonder what would happen if one of our kids made a pro gun drawing...

Umm, anyone else find it funny how the "good guys with no guns" died?

This poster makes me glad that I raised my two boys before the public school system got so crazy. It is an endorsement for the creation of conservative private "Tea Party" schools or home schooling.

How about "Guns in the hands of good people are no vice"?
    Or "Who fears a Christians' guns other than criminals"?
    Or "Would you be for 2 more strikes if these dead people were your family members"?

poster

This type of propaganda is counter-productive. If the publicity of this child contest and the winning poster was wide spread, the only service it would serve would be is to insult the over 70 million firearms owners in this country.

Little wonder why these anti-gun ownership organizations are losing membership and support like no time in the past. I doubt that this poster would be hanging in any politician's office that is in any way interested in not being returned to the status of private citizen.

Liberal crap at its best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12