Propoganda Anyone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Propoganda Anyone?

1. Propoganda Anyone?

Stumbled across this today...I wonder what would happen if one of our kids made a pro gun drawing...

Umm, anyone else find it funny how the "good guys with no guns" died?

Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSightTactical View Post
    Stumbled across this today...I wonder what would happen if one of our kids made a pro gun drawing...

Umm, anyone else find it funny how the "good guys with no guns" died?

Hey, don't police officers carry guns????

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Hey, don't police officers carry guns????

gf

No, apprehend offenders with pixie dust and hugs...
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

I don't blame the 6 year old that made the poster, instead I blame the parents and teachers for their false logic in teaching the kid. It looks more to me like the slogan should be "If the bad guy only has guns the good guys die."

6. Wow! So many thoughts come to mind... some already mentioned:

- Proper guidance, because even my 5 y.o. knows better.
    - "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"
    - If that's the belief of an adult who taught this... I'll be callous and say "survival of the fittest"
    - Couldn't agree more - If this were a pro-gun drawing contest, it would be considered evil.

As we all know, it's a matter of education, education, education, and a visit to the range to give it a try. Converted my first "on the fence" leaning anti gun friend earlier this year. He is now a supporter of our constitutional right, and enjoys and occasional range visit. Just took a visit and some discussion time.

Thanks for sharing!

7. The only thing that needs to be added to the drawing is the indication that is is a gun free zone.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

8. Those parents and PTA members should be ashamed.

Thumbs down

Should be ashamed, but probably proud of what their 6 yr old did while they were plaqying Resident Evil 4, Grand Theft Auto or Gods of War.
    Semper Fi

He's just six years old; he doesn't know any better. However, since he IS only six, he can still be taught the truth.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I started to search some of this and it all appears to be from 2007 some time. My 6 year old grand sons can't keep that straight line and has no clue what NRA is. This is just junk. I have to agree with Tatted... He can still be taught...

John Lott's Website: Is this really a gun control picture?
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast