America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam

As long as we are going to allow progressive liberal bed wetting politicians to dictate our military policy, we are in big trouble. There comes a time when group hugs and singing songs doesn't work. We have to stop electing and re-electing these types into office.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I think we have bigger problems. Muslims are a fly in the ointment, and I'm beginning tho think the FEMA camps are designed for THEM or any other group who becomes a wrench in the gears of globalization when America finally falls. The Dutch need to keep their OWN house in order and stop contributing to the welfare of the global elite, who are the REAL problem.

The New Rulers of the World | Watch Free Documentary Online
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

4. If America falls you can bet it won't be because we as Americans went quietly into the night. At least not this American..........

Quote Originally Posted by softbaitmaker View Post
    If America falls you can bet it won't be because we as Americans went quietly into the night. At least not this American..........
    It won't matter. I'm fairly confident that you didn't want Obama as president, yet .... here we are, none the less. This is how it will happen, and we will be sucked along like in the undertow of a sinking ship.

American Thinker: Cloward-Piven Government

Quote Originally Posted by softbaitmaker View Post
    If America falls you can bet it won't be because we as Americans went quietly into the night. At least not this American..........
    That's the spirit

I feel the same way. I have no intention of complying...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    It won't matter. I'm fairly confident that you didn't want Obama as president, yet .... here we are, none the less. This is how it will happen, and we will be sucked along like in the undertow of a sinking ship.

American Thinker: Cloward-Piven Government
    But at some point I believe there will be a Rebel Yell and all hell will break loose. The 2010 Census data shows the south is on the rise.

My brother lives in GA and loves it there. Perhaps a better place for me.. I hate the soft headed liberals here... Its like punishment living with these imbeciles...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    But at some point I believe there will be a Rebel Yell and all hell will break loose. The 2010 Census data shows the south is on the rise.

My brother lives in GA and loves it there. Perhaps a better place for me.. I hate the soft headed liberals here... Its like punishment living with these imbeciles...
    you should try illinois... lol
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

This is a great read, thanks for posting it. Islam is not a religion nor is it peacefull.

It is interesting to note how the little essay presented for this thread purports to paint Sharia law in Britiain as a "bad" thing, when in reality it has been implemented in one manner or another there for almost thirty years and has been a mostly positive effect on Muslim as well as secular society in GB for many reasons. Read more here if you are interested in the facts, not the FUD:

Sharia law UK... How Islam is dispensing its own justice side-by-side with British courts | Mail Online

Oh I almost forgot - about this Wilder character: He is an ultra-right wing radical Dutch politician who has been indicted in his own country for "incitement to hatred and discrimination," banned from the UK and officially told he is "not welcome" in Germany.

Just a few "facts" for ya.

Take the red pill, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

YouTube - Islamification of the west by public state schools UK, USA and Europe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast