America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: America as the Last Man Standing Against Islam

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Take the red pill, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
    Gotta give ya credit owlie, using fairy tale symbology IS disturbingly appropriate for all the Islamophobic garbage floating around on the Internet these days!

Anyone who defends sharia law I assume wouldn't mind living under it. I hereby invite Corked n Porked to go for it.

And make sure to let 'em know that while you have no problem with sharia law, you do expect your freedoms of speech, worship, RKBA...along with the rest of the rights you enjoy here in the USA. Please be sure to report back to us about how that worked out for ya. And take your time.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Anyone who defends sharia law I assume wouldn't mind living under it. I hereby invite Corked n Porked to go for it.

And make sure to let 'em know that while you have no problem with sharia law, you do expect your freedoms of speech, worship, RKBA...along with the rest of the rights you enjoy here in the USA. Please be sure to report back to us about how that worked out for ya. And take your time.

+1. You ever notice how the phrase Islamophobic garbage is used over and over by some of those living in a fairy tell world when they have nothing else?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1. You ever notice how the phrase Islamophobic garbage is used over and over by some of those living in a fairy tell world when they have nothing else?
    Yes I do. Circle talking, talking points, and spreading fear and lies are some of the liberal tools which have undermined our foundation. My new years resolution. Stop worrying about the things I can't change, and laser focus on those I can. We can ALL turn their own weapons on them and here's how.

White Rabbit Radio
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Whiterabbitradio.net?

You can't be serious....

Islamaphobic - that's right.

Oh, I almost forgot: RACIST!

Yep, Bible-thumpin' Islamaphobic racists some people are.

And others are complete fools mindless of reality. Or perhaps are little sheep too scared to face it. Which is it for you, Corked-n-Porked?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Whiterabbitradio.net?

You can't be serious....
    As a heart attack. Ever read Dresden James?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    And others are complete fools mindless of reality. Or perhaps are little sheep too scared to face it. Which is it for you, Corked-n-Porked?
    All that comes to mind for me is "He'll make a great pet"...

Like Old Owl made clear in a previous post, its a new year and a perfect time to stop wasting time on people and things that add no value to our lives. Let them be like a once heavy burden and place them aside and pay them no mind. Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

The relief that comes from doing that very thing is immeasurable... Peace...

Allow the weak minded liberals to believe as they will and spend more time laser focused on other things. Organize...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Whiterabbitradio.net?

You can't be serious....

Islamaphobic - that's right.

Oh, I almost forgot: RACIST!

Yep, Bible-thumpin' Islamaphobic racists some people are.
    Sounds like you need to go live in Iran or something like that. Some of the things the Nazis did in Germany were good for the Germans too, but overall it brought them to ruin. I think the "overall" approach of the majority of Islamic doctrine is to divide and distroy, not so much to tolerate any other religion or lack there of, don't you? Islam kind of reminds me of the old Catholic church of long ago where they ruled with an iron fist, and if you did not comply they would kill you. In time maybe Islam will evolve into something a little more tolerable of other viewpoints, but I honestly believe that we are living in the time of Islam where they are not there yet. Just my opinion on this, not trying to slam yours.

Read all of Half cocks post then you will get it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast