Obama Treason Charges Advance!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Obama Treason Charges Advance!!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Do you guys think only "conservatives" (or right wing bigots) are the only ones who carry? There are plenty of "liberal" gun owners and carriers who don't appreciate all this anti-government, anti-Obama, anti-black bigotry.

    The ammo shortage has been created by you guys. Obama has enough on his plate without even considering gun control.

    Grow up. Let's keep politics out of gun ownership.

    Troll alert! Speculate all you want, it's your 1A right. Name calling is unnecessary.

    I'd love to see justice prevail in that TN court. The people of American need to do something while we still have a U.S.A.!



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Do you guys think only "conservatives" (or right wing bigots) are the only ones who carry? There are plenty of "liberal" gun owners and carriers who don't appreciate all this anti-government, anti-Obama, anti-black bigotry.

    The ammo shortage has been created by you guys. Obama has enough on his plate without even considering gun control.

    Grow up. Let's keep politics out of gun ownership.

  4. Ektarr,

    Thanks for the welcome. Wish everyone was as accepting of dissent as you are.

    JJFlash,

    You're right. I apologize for lumping "right wing bigots" with the conservative movement. Most conservatives are decent people, but you can't deny there are some right wing bigots on this board.

    As I expect no minds will be changed here, I won't address individual points.
    In the future I'll stick to the gun stuff and stay out of politics.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Do you guys think only "conservatives" (or right wing bigots) are the only ones who carry? There are plenty of "liberal" gun owners and carriers who don't appreciate all this anti-government, anti-Obama, anti-black bigotry.

    The ammo shortage has been created by you guys. Obama has enough on his plate without even considering gun control.

    Grow up. Let's keep politics out of gun ownership.
    You must be in a day dream world. I don't recall any anti-black bigotry here. I for one would have no problem with Alan Keys for President. Most of us are anti Marxists/fascist of any color though.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Ektarr,

    Thanks for the welcome. Wish everyone was as accepting of dissent as you are.

    JJFlash,

    You're right. I apologize for lumping "right wing bigots" with the conservative movement. Most conservatives are decent people, but you can't deny there are some right wing bigots on this board.
    Apology accepted. However, I have been perusing this website for almost a year and have yet to see evidence of "right wing bigots". If you have seen such posts as would provide evidence for your assertion, I would appreciate it if you would bring it to our attention.

    Actuallly, I think this might be an interesting discussion. Let's start: How do you define "right wing bigot"?

  7. Biogotry as defined by Wikipedia:

    "A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

    I never called anyone here a "racist". Someone in this thread made the comment that he is "anti-marxist,anti-facist). So am I, but I don't believe everyone to the left of me (I'm a moderate actually) is a Marxist. That would make me a bigot.

    Do you really think the few Marxists left in the world (Castro, Chavez, KIM Jong II) consider Obama a Marxist.



    The correct use of the term requires the elements of obstinacy, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing devotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Apology accepted. However, I have been perusing this website for almost a year and have yet to see evidence of "right wing bigots". If you have seen such posts as would provide evidence for your assertion, I would appreciate it if you would bring it to our attention.

    Actuallly, I think this might be an interesting discussion. Let's start: How do you define "right wing bigot"?

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Do you guys think only "conservatives" (or right wing bigots) are the only ones who carry? There are plenty of "liberal" gun owners and carriers who don't appreciate all this anti-government, anti-Obama, anti-black bigotry.

    The ammo shortage has been created by you guys. Obama has enough on his plate without even considering gun control.

    Grow up. Let's keep politics out of gun ownership.
    You speak much as Obama's cabinet members do. I was against government controlled health care under the Clinton administration and I'm against it now, how does that make me a bigot? I have always been against government overspending and I'm still against it, how does that make me a racist? Obama is our president but that doesn't mean I have to agree with his policies and when I disagree it doesn't make me a racist. You evidently disagree with conservatives and there are many black conservatives. Does that make you a racist?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Biogotry as defined by Wikipedia:

    "A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

    I never called anyone here a "racist". Someone in this thread made the comment that he is "anti-marxist,anti-facist). So am I, but I don't believe everyone to the left of me (I'm a moderate actually) is a Marxist. That would make me a bigot.

    Do you really think the few Marxists left in the world (Castro, Chavez, KIM Jong II) consider Obama a Marxist.



    The correct use of the term requires the elements of obstinacy, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing devotion
    .

    I think that if you read some viewpoints from people opposing the current Chief, you will see accusations and documented proof in video and audio of just that. And please don't lump me into your Bigotry statement, as you don't know me, and you have NO idea what my race, color or creed are. I dont think it matters what group you register under, what matters is who is right for the job at hand at the time of the elections. Far too many people voted in this past pres election who were completely ignorant of facts and candidate platforms. They voted for the current rockstar running, and wanted to be able to say that they voted for the first black pres. Do I think McCain was a better candidate? HELL NO! I think the election was lost in the preliminaries.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    Biogotry as defined by Wikipedia:

    "A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices."

    I never called anyone here a "racist". Someone in this thread made the comment that he is "anti-marxist,anti-facist). So am I, but I don't believe everyone to the left of me (I'm a moderate actually) is a Marxist. That would make me a bigot.

    Do you really think the few Marxists left in the world (Castro, Chavez, KIM Jong II) consider Obama a Marxist.



    The correct use of the term requires the elements of obstinacy, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing devotion.
    Glad to see you're staying in the discussion; maybe we'll all learn something, here. Too many times, people come in, run their mouth to stir things up, and disappear.

    So, ok, I looked it up in Wikpedia, too. For sure, I am obstinate and hold some animosity (primarily toward those who would take my freedom) but I do not consider myself intolerant or irrational. So, by defintiion, not a bigot. Vigilant, outspoken? Absolutely. For the record, I hold three academic degrees (bachelors, masters, doctorate), so don't assume I'm some backwoods illiterate. That's a stereotype too often put forth by the supposed "elites" in our society to stifle conservative thought. Don't make that mistake.

    Basically, I consider myself an American patriot. I believe in the Constitution as written and in the ideals of this country as set forth by the Founders. I wish everyone (black, white, orange with purple stripes) to have the opportunity, unencumbered by "gov't" to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. IMHO, government thru the years (Repubs, Dems alike) has served to steadily erode this opportunity and our freedoms. That's easily documented; just look at the growth of legislation at all levels.

    Today, with the Obama administration, I think we are at a critical stage. Yes, I think the guy is a socialist: his legislative record, his associates, his policy proposals indicate this, to me. Does he resemble Castro, Chavez, etc? Not completely, but only because of the constraints imposed, so far, by our political system. But, those constraints, as enumerated by the Constitution, must be vigilantly safeguarded. And THAT is what I'm concerned about.

  11. #20
    as far as the thread title is concerned. I still feel we have the right to know who this guy is in the white house. he is spending lots of money to hide his past from the public, and why? because he obviously has something to hide.

    I was born a free american... and that is what I want to keep, my freedom. just because BO is black does not mean I am against blacks. I am against those who want to take away my God given rights!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast