Obama Treason Charges Advance!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obama Treason Charges Advance!!!

Well I guess we will have to believe it if Wikipedia says it because we all know they are never wrong or make mistakes. Besides we have the word of the messiah and we all know he would never, never lie.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yeah, come on, Itsmee, quoting FactCheck and Wikpedia ain't gonna cut it, here. Look behind the curtain and tell us about the political persuasions of those who run these sites; that might give you more credibility. This smacks of "Well, I saw it on TV, so it must be true". This is a tough, knowledgeable crowd that frequents this site, so if you want to play in the big leagues, you're gonna have to work harder and dig deeper than this.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmee View Post
    I thought I was through with the politics here, but can't resist.
    For those of you with an open enough mind check out these two links:

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

and for those who think factcheck.org is a biased organization

FactCheck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    If one parent is a US citizen, and the other is not, and the parents are married, then the current law says the child is a US citizen if the American parent was physically present in the US for one or more periods of time totaling at least five years, at some time or times in his or her life prior to (but not necessarily immediately prior to) the child's birth. Additionally, at least two years out the required five years of physical presence must have taken place after the parent's 14th birthday; thus, for example, a parent who was born and grew up in the US, but who left before reaching age 16 and never returned, doesn't meet the requirement.
    Prior to 14 November 1986, the physical presence requirement in this case was ten years (instead of five) -- including five years (instead of two) spent after the parent's 14th birthday. The requirement was reduced in 1986, but the change did not retroactively make US citizenship available to people born previously who did not meet the old requirement. (Congress's intent not to make this change retroactive was affirmed in 1988 with the passage of Public Law 100-525, 8(d), 102 Stat. 2619).

A description of the US naturalization oath is given in Section 337(a) of the INA [8 USC 1448(a)]. Of particular relevance to the dual citizenship issue is that, as part of the oath, a new citizen must pledge "to renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen."

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

You continue to appear to be a forum infiltrating troll...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time...

Obviously, you have not read any of the many indisputable facts I and others have posted on this subject...

How loud does it speak to you that something is being hidden if not his citizenship ? When at the same time John McCain was asked the exact same questions as Barack Obama; Congressional Hearings were held in regards to John McCain, whom presented everything asked for on camera and stated "If you want anything else just ask, I have nothing to hide"...
    Obama lawyer'ed up has never answered the question or made available any U.S. Records...

Everybody like's to cite Fact Check or a bazillion other sources; which coincidentally ALL find their way back to the SAME SOURCE and the same fundamentally flawed, unverifiable chain of custody from a secondary source vs. a primary one.

mmm Chicago Based Annenberg Foundation's Fact Check Not Biased... ?
    That's a stretch...
    According to the F.E.C. Annenberg Foundation was a 6 figure campaign contributor to Obama's Presidential campaign...
    As was the Brady Bunch to Obama's Campaign, whom coincidentally received 6 figure contributions from Annenberg Foundation as well ...
    The Former Employer of Barack Obama & William Ayers... The Annenberg Foundation not biased?
    but, but... its on Wikipedia it must be true...
    Please... how old are you youngster?

Everything about their so called truth about Obama's birth certificate can and has been easily debunked and only raises more questions...

In short their analysis is fundamentally flawed, and has no verifiable, certified chain of custody from the primary source; they simply went to Obama's Chicago Campaign headquarters and photographed, and scanned what the Obama Campain presented them with; note members of Obama's Campaign whom remain anonymous, not Barack Obama presented them with the certificate of live birth (AKA: birth certificate lite) which not only does not match what was put up on Obama's campaign website it has been proved fake as well...
    Moreover, they further claim with a play on words that Hawaii's Registrar and Director of Health & Human Services according to their A.P. statements has verified Obama's Birth certificate; what they not so inconspicuously omit is that they have not verified either the document on Obama's Website or Fact Check's web site as being what they have...
    Additionally, Hawaii quite clearly historically according to their own records and laws have given "Certificates of Live Birth" to individuals born abroad...
    Thus to date Hawaiian officials statements remain WORTHLESS...

The newspaper birth announcement is a nice touch that some in the media have bought into; that I and others have also debunked previously, and proves nothing as I previously stated one of my cousins was born in Italy while my Aunt & Uncle were deployed, my grandparents had a similar birth announcement printed in their local paper and the L.A. Times. which when one looks at it at face value it would appear he was born in the city of my grandparents residence and my Aunt's birth... numerous individual's have demonstrated the same thing...
    Some respond; Well there was two birth announcements in separate papers! Two Papers, sharing the same content, the same printing presses in the same building I and others proved previously that not only was this the case here; but it is still common place today...

Why has Obama not simply either personally or called the officials in Hawaii to allow a televised live, verifiable chain of custody of his actual long form birth certificate?

Why can we not see any of his records for Harvard, Columbia, Occidental College or any other U.S. School he attended nor how he or his family who did not have the means to pay for it, took out no student loans, were actually able to pay for it; surely not because his grades were any worse than John McCain's... because his lawyers have prevented it...

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

Obama law tab up to $1.7 million

What Obama and my wife have in common

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...her-issue.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...irthplace.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-t...orn-kenya.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-nonsense.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...ogue-site.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

After watching a recent local news report on television, a light came on in my head. The television report talked about how they passed by the Baskin Robin's ice cream store that obama worked at while in high school. When I worked at my high school job, they needed copies of my ID, SS card so they could fill out a form I-9. This form verified that I was eligible to work in the US.

I was thinking, is there any way we can get the records from this business? Most of the companies I worked for have a policy of keeping personnel files that date back at least 30 years.

Something to think about.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    After watching a recent local news report on television, a light came on in my head. The television report talked about how they passed by the Baskin Robin's ice cream store that obama worked at while in high school. When I worked at my high school job, they needed copies of my ID, SS card so they could fill out a form I-9. This form verified that I was eligible to work in the US.

I was thinking, is there any way we can get the records from this business? Most of the companies I worked for have a policy of keeping personnel files that date back at least 30 years.

Something to think about.

gf
    Another thing that is being glossed over is the fact that while it is indisputable that Obama was a Citizen of Indonesia; and at some point returned to the U.S. he and his parent(s) were required by law to at minimum take a oath of allegiance, file a declaration of intent to become naturalized citizens, related paperwork, etc; there are to-date ZERO records of his reentry, or other immigration related documents whatsoever indicating that he reentered the U.S. legally...
    So at minimum the Acting President of the U.S.A. is a illegal alien!

One of the many documents that has been ignored thus far is Obama's oath under penalty of perjury to the Illinois BAR Association and the Illinois Supreme Court that he has never gone by any other name then Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

He committed perjury then, he committed perjury when he took his oath of office as a U.S. & State Senator and as President...
    ALL of which are Impeachable Offenses...

Speaker Pelosi committed perjury when during the campaign she sent a unprecedented letter to every State's Secretary of State; whose job it actually is to verify a candidate is eligible for the office they seek; stating "Barack Obama is Eligible to be President"...
    This is the same Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) that at the same time sent a letter stating that a DEAD PERSON was a valid Elector...

The Senate Majority Leader & Speaker of the House Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Crazy Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) are both guilty of perjury for violating the Constitution on this issue alone; further, while they demanded & held Congressional Hearings for John McCain on this exact same issue raised at the same time; they refuse to allow any such hearings/questions to be brought to the floor for debate as long as they are in power...

These also are impeachable offenses under the constitution...

Make no mistake Obama is an expert at political eligibility issues as he won his first election by getting all his competition disqualified on various eligibility issues; something else the so-called fact checkers and cnn, msnbc, nbc etc like to gloss over, or ignore altogether...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

7. ......"Keep politics out of gun ownerhship". Gladly, let's just leave the 2A as is, no "infringing" with any laws at all. Then, politics will be out of it.

Welcome to the site. Expect to be challenged.[/QUOTE]

Well said! Democrats can no longer be considered the somewhat benign creatures they perhaps once were, many decades ago.

tfo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234