Romney - Politics At Work - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romney - Politics At Work

Deserves its own thread thought

Quote Originally Posted by flcracker View Post
    lyin', backstabbin', sleazy politicians...check this out...If you can believe what the LA Times prints....

We are SO screwed!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...itics-national

Flc
    Good post and disturbing both as to content and source. I have been struggling to maintain a barely negative, mostly neutral, stance on George W. but this is probably gonna push me over the edge. This is guy is his picked man and this is taking place on his watch, in his front yard.

I suggest you repost this as its own topic. It is worthy of discussion regardless of Romney's position.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

I'll let...

I suggest you repost this as its own topic. It is worthy of discussion regardless of Romney's position.

The good folks who monitor & moderate take that action, if they wish.... I was kinda surprised it wasn't already posted on the home page....likely will be soon...and then there's always that 'credibility issue'...

If the article is true, then I see it as the Feds are so damned scared of what a USSC decision like the one coming in March, if it were to be in favor of 2A rights, (as it sure as hell should be)...what else will follow and fall because of it... IOW, what part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand?

"The Bill Of Rights...Void Where Prohibited By Law"...

Have a great day...

Flc

4. Well it seems times have changed. At least we know where the current administration stands on this issue. Not the same position as in 2001. I guess they have enough friends now, or nothing left to loose.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12