More lawsuits filed about Obama's birthplace - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More lawsuits filed about Obama's birthplace

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I am a crotchety old tyrant that would require mandatory firearms training for all non felons and by executive order would authorize open carry for every military member on AD or honorably retired.

I would also work hard to deal with over crowding in the prisons by outsourcing those hardcorps lifers to Antarctica in a bold move to colonize the frozen south.

The national guard would rotate through the borders and secure them.

The congress and senate would all be under investigation for accepting bribes and kickbacks from lobbyists.

Taxes would be a straight 10% tax with no refunds and no exemptions (the Good Lord himself only asks for 10% why should the Govt get more? A 10% tax is much simpler and with no refunds it will be even across the board...The IRS can now be integrated into ICE and help secure all the non taxpaying illegal aliens.

The constitution would be read weekly in my radio address to all school students to ensure they get it. No student would be allowed to graduate without being able to pass a constitution test and balance a checkbook...no execptions and no dropouts.

Illegal aiens would be charged with a felony and deported.

Felons sneaking into the country would be dealt with by the Natl. Guard as a military threat.

Finally Drug dealers...the war on drugs is on like donkey kong...you deal you die...why do you think I let all those military guys carry for status???

Now do you guys really want a tyrant like that for president???
    YES
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

All good except for the war on drugs -- I say legalize, standardize and tax.

Not that I agree with some of the nastier mind-altering chemicals mind you, i just look at the current costs in that area and think it would be better off to leave it be -- people will still find ways to get high. Use the tax revenue from it to fund better educational programs warning people of the dangers (not that that does much good either).
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

I am all for a war on drugs I am however against the fact that the Federal government claims to be fighting against drugs and at the same time may be doing drug running to pay for various covert operations. In other words I think there is some hypocrisy on their part. Would anyone be surprised.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am a crotchety old tyrant that would require mandatory firearms training for all non felons and by executive order would authorize open carry for every military member on AD or honorably retired.

I would also work hard to deal with over crowding in the prisons by outsourcing those hardcorps lifers to Antarctica in a bold move to colonize the frozen south.

The national guard would rotate through the borders and secure them.

The congress and senate would all be under investigation for accepting bribes and kickbacks from lobbyists.

Taxes would be a straight 10% tax with no refunds and no exemptions (the Good Lord himself only asks for 10% why should the Govt get more? A 10% tax is much simpler and with no refunds it will be even across the board...The IRS can now be integrated into ICE and help secure all the non taxpaying illegal aliens.

The constitution would be read weekly in my radio address to all school students to ensure they get it. No student would be allowed to graduate without being able to pass a constitution test and balance a checkbook...no execptions and no dropouts.

Illegal aiens would be charged with a felony and deported.

Felons sneaking into the country would be dealt with by the Natl. Guard as a military threat.

Finally Drug dealers...the war on drugs is on like donkey kong...you deal you die...why do you think I let all those military guys carry for status???

Now do you guys really want a tyrant like that for president???
    Sounds like a good platform to me.

His mother was not 25 years of age and had not lived for at least 5 years over the age of 18 in the USA. The law is actually very clear for the time frame in question. Also the fact that his father was a British subject at the time of his birth further complicates things with the question of dual citizenship. The original founding fathers did not want any dual citizens in a position of authority and wrote the original law as such.
    What law are you referrencing? Please cite anywhere in the United States Constitution where a United States Natural Born Citizen is defined. Congress was only given the power to determine the Naturalization process, Article 1 Section 8, therefore all definitions of Natural Born are not binding. If you disagree theb you're supporting our current congress to define Natural Born. An Admendment or Article in the Constitution ratified by all states can determine the definition of Natural Born.

Only two ways around it, the Supreme Court or the States create a new amendment.
    States can't even agree on the 2nd Amendment rgihts, no way will we agree on Natural born.
    Birther's will not be addressed by any District, Circuit or Supreme court till after 2012...
    Prime example: Birther Queen gets fined - Orly Taitz Sanctioned for $20,000 The Washington Independent

Swim with the shore until you find your exit, not against the riptide; you'll just consume your energy and end up out to sea.

Exclamation Search Cornell law circa 1961

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    What law are you referrencing? Please cite anywhere in the United States Constitution where a United States Natural Born Citizen is defined. Congress was only given the power to determine the Naturalization process, Article 1 Section 8, therefore all definitions of Natural Born are not binding. If you disagree theb you're supporting our current congress to define Natural Born. An Admendment or Article in the Constitution ratified by all states can determine the definition of Natural Born.

Only two ways around it, the Supreme Court or the States create a new amendment.
    States can't even agree on the 2nd Amendment rgihts, no way will we agree on Natural born.
    Birther's will not be addressed by any District, Circuit or Supreme court till after 2012...
    Prime example: Birther Queen gets fined - Orly Taitz Sanctioned for $20,000 The Washington Independent

Swim with the shore until you find your exit, not against the riptide; you'll just consume your energy and end up out to sea.
    You have to look at law archive such as the Cornell law library circa 1961. It has been posted on this forum before and is an easy find if you look.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post

In my view this is a question that must be satisfactorily answered by at minimum, congressional hearings which include a televised chain of custody from the so-called Hawaiian Vault and presentation of his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE...

Anything less and we get a do-over of this entire year; Joe is not eligible because Obummer is not; the Congressional Democratic Majority rode Obummer's coat-tails in the same election so they must go through a new run off election as well...
    all appointees, nominees, legislation IS NULL & VOID...

Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Howard Dean & David Axlerod and every Secretary of State in the Country get tried for treason...

Once again, eligibility questions for John McCain & Barack Obama were raised at the same time; Congressional Hearings were immediately held to determine John McCain's eligibility to be President; to-date no such hearings have been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Obama...

How did Barack Obama win his first election?
    By getting all his opponents disqualified...

The United States Supreme Court has no Authority to Amend the Constitution...
    They do however, have the much abused, usurped right to interpret what the Constitution means and issue a opinion, which is used in case-law as precedent.

An amendment may be ratified in three ways:

1. The new amendment may be approved by two-thirds of both houses of Congress, then sent to the states for approval.
    2. Two-thirds of the state legislatures may apply to Congress for a constitutional convention to consider amendments, which are then sent to the states for approval.
    3. Congress may require ratification by special convention. The convention method has been used only once, to approve the 21st Amendment (repealing prohibition, 1933).

Regardless of the method of proposing an amendment, final ratification requires approval by three-fourths of the states.

WE THE PEOPLE additionally, have the "Capstone Grievance" which can be applied against any of the 3 branches of the Government, including Federal or State or other Municipality as the ultimate power remains in the hands of WE THE PEOPLE...

Reaffirmed by the First Amendment:
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:
    "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

ObamaCrimes.com

We The People Foundation

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123